Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Official Having trouble accessing a Collaborate project?

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by johng_unity, Jan 28, 2018.

1. DJaye2

DJaye2

Hello @ryanc-unity ,
    Has the problem that @Nepachu posted been fixed because I am facing the same issue? I have been given Unity Teams access and have manager access level but when I try to open the project using unity hub I get the same thing that that can be seen in post #29.

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @DJaye2, if you're running into the same issue as Nepachu then could you please open a Support ticket so that we can properly assist you?

1. Navigate to project on the Developer Dashboard.
    2. Select Collaborate > Support from the left hand menu.
    3. Click on Open a Ticket and fill out the support form.

3. ElSwiss

ElSwiss

I have the same problem. I also tried to create a Project over the Web - dashboard and I dont see the Project in Unity Hub...

4. SuperBirth1

SuperBirth1

Hello, I'm very new to Unity and my friend has allowed me to join his Unity project, but when I join; the game is just blank. I don't know how to fix this. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks.

5. unity_ri0RVj253oPBfw

unity_ri0RVj253oPBfw

Hey, I know this is an old thread, but I really need help. I'm the owner of the organization, and my managers can access it (just me and 2 others) and I can't. We all have seats and I'm signed in to the right account. What do I do?

6. unity_ri0RVj253oPBfw

unity_ri0RVj253oPBfw

Hey @Ryanc-unity
    Can you please help me with my unity organization problem???? Sorry for bothering you, and I know this is kind of old, but I'm pretty sure I've checked everything and can't figure out whats wrong....

7. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

8. unity_ri0RVj253oPBfw

unity_ri0RVj253oPBfw

ok, actually I'm really dumb and I think It was their the entire time, but I just didn't know the exact name..... Also, thank you for the REALLY quick respond time!!!

Ryan-Unity likes this.
  9. Dark_Destroyer

Dark_Destroyer

Hi, I am having the issue where it says I do not have an organization, even though I do. What do I do?

10. Dark_Destroyer

Dark_Destroyer

Does not allow me to add my company

11. sansunderswap2004

sansunderswap2004

Hi
    I can't access collaborate project w/team
    it got grey out on the name and whenever I click on it nothing respond
    I've tried using exactly same version w/them and tryna logged out and sign back,but still,it's not work

12. ValeryNikulina

ValeryNikulina

Unity Technologies

Hi,

Could you please submit a support ticket with us, so that we could check if everything is set up correctly and what can be done to solve this behaviour? Or you can let me know the UPID of the project and your email address in private messages if you'd like and I'll be able to have a look for you :)

Thanks!

13. sdgha4w

sdgha4w

I have a problem that is that one of my groups pulled me in, and the owner made me a manager, but I am still a guest

14. MatthewBrister

MatthewBrister

Hi, I am having this collaborative issue. I set up to collaborate, and invite my teammates, but on their screen, the entire project is blank, while on my screen, an entire game is there. Can anyone help with this?