Search Unity

Has problem with Plugin in Unity 5!

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by namlunoy, Mar 5, 2015.

1. namlunoy

namlunoy

I have installed unity 5 today, I add PUN+ plugin as usual, it has upgrate message!
    It still work with my android device but when i switch to WP8 it has some troubles!
    It has 2 files Photon3Unity3D, one in Assets/Plugins and the other in Assets/Plugins/WP8.

[1]
    I uncheck all platform in file Photon3Unity3D at Photon3Unity3D int Assets/Plugins
    and check WP8 in Photon3Unity3D at Assets/Plugins/WP8.
    And it comes up with this error:

Assets/Plugins/ChatApi/ChatClient.cs(32,31): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `IPhotonPeerListener' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
    Assets/Plugins/ChatApi/ChatPeer.cs(15,31): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `PhotonPeer' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

[2] I check Editor in file Photon3Unity3D at Photon3Unity3D int Assets/Plugins
    These errors are gone but it shows again when i build to WP8 project! (Exactly the same)

[3] I check WP 8 in file Photon3Unity3D at Photon3Unity3D int Assets/Plugins
    and uncheck in Photon3Unity3D at Assets/Plugins/WP8.
    All these error are gone and build has successfully!
    But when i run the game on the WP8 device, it stop at the "PeerCreated" state! :(

Any one use PUN in Unity 5? :(

2. Tomas1856

Tomas1856

Unity Technologies

I think:

[2] I check Editor in file Photon3Unity3D at Photon3Unity3D int Assets/Plugins
    These errors are gone but it shows again when i build to WP8 project! (Exactly the same)

was correct, but additionally click on Assets/Plugins/WP8/Photon3Unity3D and in placeholder (in WP8 specific plugin settings) property select Assets/Plugins/Photon3Unity3D.dll

namlunoy likes this.
  3. namlunoy

namlunoy

Thank you very very much!
    It's work! :((((
    Thank you! :(((