Search Unity

Question Has anyone gotten APPTUTTi integration working?

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by imjusthere, May 17, 2021.

1. imjusthere

imjusthere

It says you have to use their ad SDK to make it work but when I import their "freemium with ads" package into an empty Unity project it has the following 4 errors:

Assets\ATSDK\ApptuttiSDK.cs(136,58): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IPayListener' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    Assets\ATSDK\ApptuttiSDK.cs(161,51): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IQueryListener' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    Assets\ATSDK\ApptuttiSDK.cs(187,73): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IConsumeListener' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    Assets\ATSDK\ApptuttiSDK.cs(212,64): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IConsumeListener' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I want to get my app into China and this seemed like a great way but I haven't been able to get anywhere on it yet. I'm using Unity 2020.3.8f1.

dem7799 likes this.