Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Unity 2022.2 is now available as the latest Tech release.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We are making some changes to the DOTS forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Has anyone gotten APPTUTTi integration working?

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by imjusthere, May 17, 2021.

1. imjusthere

imjusthere

It says you have to use their ad SDK to make it work but when I import their "freemium with ads" package into an empty Unity project it has the following 4 errors:

Assets\ATSDK\ApptuttiSDK.cs(136,58): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IPayListener' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    Assets\ATSDK\ApptuttiSDK.cs(161,51): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IQueryListener' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    Assets\ATSDK\ApptuttiSDK.cs(187,73): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IConsumeListener' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    Assets\ATSDK\ApptuttiSDK.cs(212,64): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IConsumeListener' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I want to get my app into China and this seemed like a great way but I haven't been able to get anywhere on it yet. I'm using Unity 2020.3.8f1.

dem7799 likes this.