Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

Has anyone else not been paid by the asset store?

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by HemiMG, Jun 18, 2018.

1. HemiMG

HemiMG

I am freaking out a bit right now. I've been having very hard financial times, like having my house threatened to be foreclosed on hard. Ordinarily the asset store payment is in on or before the 15th, unless the 15th is a weekend or a holiday. This year, it was neither, and the money didn't come. Today is the 18th and they day is half over and the money still isn't in. My bank account is in the negative and getting hit with overdraft fees. I can't afford a tax repayment plan payment, which means they are going to take the full amount. I am really, really hurting from the money not coming in. I'm panicking. Hopefully it isn't just me that they forgot about and the money will be coming soon.

2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

I haven't received mine either, but Unity isn't guaranteeing a specific day when they say payments are made "around the 15th of each month." Today is only the first business day after the 15th.

https://support.unity3d.com/hc/en-u...and-how-will-I-receive-my-Asset-Store-payout-

3. LaneFox

LaneFox

There's half a dozen posts about this already. Use the private publisher forum if you want to talk about it more directly and formally as an issue.

Joe-Censored likes this.
  4. HemiMG

HemiMG

My bad. I didn't know there was a private publisher forum. Where is it? It isn't showing up for me on the forum front page unless I'm just daft and don't see it.

5. LaneFox

LaneFox

6. HemiMG

HemiMG

Yes, please do that guys. Also, I didn't get a notification that Lane had responded. Yous guys done up and started a secret club without me and won't even tell me when someone is talking to me. Harumph! ;-)

7. HemiMG

HemiMG

Hey, @AndrewAssetStore and @Salvatore_Unity, I still don't seem to have access to this alleged publisher forum. I have several assets on the store. Do I need to sign up somewhere? Do I need a certain number of sales? Did I miss an email about this? I'm beginning to feel left out. I wanna talk to the cool kids! ;)

8. AndrewAssetStore

AndrewAssetStore

Unity Technologies

The signup link is sent in the approval email you get when an asset is approved on the store. Can you check your email for one of those? I know most people probably don't read it, since it's so transactional, and the title says all the most important bits! :D

9. HemiMG

HemiMG

Ah. Thanks, it's been so long since I added an asset that it probably wasn't a thing then. But I submitted an asset today, so I guess I'll get one in a couple weeks or so.

unityunity