Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anybody successfully created a playable ad with project tiny?

Discussion in 'Project Tiny' started by Tarodev, May 31, 2019.

1. Tarodev

Tarodev

If so, which ad platform supports it and do you have any learning resources on it? I see that it's possible but I can't find a single shred of information on how.

2. TanChoi

TanChoi

It's Possible.
    I can't understand 'which ad platform support' means But I'm almost done with several ad networks using tiny.
    Usually a little additional job was required for satisfying ad network's spec.

But There is some issues I couldn't resolved.
    - Some ad network restrict build file size under 2MB. But It looks like tiny's default size is almost 2MB. Still finding the solution for reducing size.
    - Image quality by screen resolution.

3. romiohasan

romiohasan

Can you please let me know - which were the platforms you have published your playable ads?

Also how did you approach the issues regarding responsive view? what was your target screen size/resolution/ aspect ratio?

thanks

4. TanChoi

TanChoi

If you mean ad platform, Unity, Vungle, Mintegral and other mediations. I think the most of major platforms are eligible to publish.

Unfortunately, My playable doesn't required responsive view. Because It's so simple. I Just considered orientation changing. So this is not helpful information but mine is 320/480.

5. furroy

furroy

I thought about making a playable ad, but I would have to run ads inside it to monetize it.