Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Let us know a bit about your interests, and if you'd like to become more directly involved. Take our survey!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't miss out on the Unite LA Keynote for the latest information from Unity! Set a reminder!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hard Day - My first game made with Unity Engine

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by ex37, Oct 7, 2018.

1. ex37

ex37

Hello, i released my first game , so thought i would also share it with you all. It has plenty of bugs , but i am proud , thanks to unity and also thank you to all facebook community people who helped me everyday and answered all my questions i had.
    PS: i dont even know if it gonna work :) i tested it on my phone only :)

playstore link is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kaminsky.ChickenRevenge2018

if you dont want to see ads , just turn off wifi or data! Or dont die 6 times :)
    Well for a first game 2 downloads is good isnt it :)
    PS: this game took 6 months of development as i started without any programming backgound, and thousands of problems had to be solved , and many question been asked. :) Hope the second game will by success

Thank you

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  2. Peter77

Peter77

Why would you put something on the store that has plenty of bugs?

Mauri likes this.
  3. ex37

ex37

i said it has plenty of bugs , yes, but none of them is really visible or can be noticed :) , for example the timer works for all levels, it shows you best time , no matter what level you finished. :) , i dont think this is so important as the timer wont unlock anything in game

4. Coder333

Coder333

For the sake of successfully getting something out? And seeing it through?

Congratulations on seeing a project through, it really is a wonderful feeling :D And now the world can see ur work. Cheers

5. ex37

ex37

Thank you :)

6. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

Why do AAA teams release games continually with plenty of bugs? ;) I get what you are asking but this person or Indies in general are certainly not the exceptions that do this.

7. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

I skimmed the description and despite not being a mobile game player was actually looking forward to playing what I thought was a very cool themed 2D side scrolling shmup... and got Flappy Bird. :(

I don't really like Flappy Bird style games so am not your target audience. Not much I can say really. Everything looked real nice.

8. ex37

ex37

Sorry you dissapointed, but first game is first game and i wanted something very simple, and this is it :)
    when i started this project i didnt even knew what variable is, so this project was made in months :) and now when i have little understanding of programming , i can do another one and better :)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    GarBenjamin likes this.
  9. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

Completely understandable and an exceptional first effort. Very professionally done. Liked seeing all of the different guns. A second or third game could use these exact same graphics for a side scrolling shmup if you were interested in such a thing. Anyway definitely you did a great job on it from what I saw.

10. ex37

ex37

Thank you very much , shmup is on its way :)

GarBenjamin likes this.