Search Unity

Hand Painted Textures Collection

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Origin, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Origin

Origin

I have released the first set of my hand painted textures collection on the3dstudio.com. Should be up on the asset store as well within the next couple days.

The set includes 25 tileable hand painted textures with normal maps. All textures are in 32 bit TGA format and 512x512 resolution.

Normal maps are tagged at the end of the file name with "_NM".

Link:
    http://www.the3dstudio.com/product_details.aspx?id_product=439332

Open images in new tab for full res

WIP Thread:
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/77522-Hand-Painted-Textures-Collection

Check above linked thread for updates and information on future sets.

2. Frank Oz

Frank Oz

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty!!! I wish my project was commercial, I'd so keep you locked up in the basement working for me :p

Wow.. that didn't sound creepy did it..

3. sebako

sebako

thx got them :)

4. p6r

p6r

Hi Origin,

Sorry : Impossible to buy them through Paypal on 3Dstudio from Europe !?!
    Could you see this with 3Dstudio webmaster because you could lose a lot of money !?!
    I have to wait there are on the asset store...

6R

5. Origin

Origin

@Frank Haha, well that is a bit creepy....

@zemog86 Thank you. :)

@p6r I will definitely send them a message, I have a couple questions that I think might help them narrow down the problem. What country are you in? And what are the errors or messages you get when trying to send? Perhaps sending a PM might be better.

I am putting together the Asset Store package and will submit for approval tonight. Thank you for your interest and sorry about the problems.

6. p6r

p6r

(from France)
    It's better to write this here because it could be interesting for other future customers :
    When you choose Paypal on 3DStudio.com they don't hide the blue card boxes (number, security code and so on) to fill in and you can't choose another country (or State)... So you have a lot error messages !!!
    When you click on the Paypal button to check and pay, there is nothing on the order on Paypal order !?! (Only the price but no items !!!)

I sent you a PM too...

6R

7. Origin

Origin

Thank you p6r, I have sent a message to support. I will post any helpful information as soon as I get a reply.

Edit:

Instructions for payment through PayPal:

""Select "PayPal" from the "Payment Type" drop down list. If you choose PayPal from the checkout page you are taken to the PayPal.com website where you complete the payment transaction. After you do that you return to The3dStudio.com where you finalize your order.""

""To change the country, change "USA" (default) to "Other," you can then select your country and then type in the rest of your city/state/province type information.""

Hope that helps.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
  8. p6r

p6r

Yes I know... I use Paypal a lot.

But here they don't activate the right paypal system ! On the paypal order we can't find any item !!! So we can't buy anything !!!
    Look at your personal e-mail address... (not on this forum !)

6R

9. Tracy@T3DS

Tracy@T3DS

Hi, we actually do support PayPal Payments from any country (that allows PayPal of course). On our checkout page simply select PayPal as your payment preference and you will be taken to PayPal.com where you will complete the transaction.

After you do that you will return to our checkout page where you can just fill in the remaining billing fields. The country on our form will default to USA but you can change this and then manually type in a state/province as needed. Once you then submit the form this finalizes your transaction and charges your PayPal account and then you will be able to download instantly from our site.

If anyone is still having problems or if anyone has any questions please feel free to contact us so we can assist you directly https://www.the3dstudio.com/contact.aspx

Tracy

10. p6r

p6r

@ Tracy,

As I said, I have made what you explain here but the problem was the paypal order was empty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So there was nothing to buy or to pay !?!

6R

11. Tracy@T3DS

Tracy@T3DS

I'm sorry for not understanding you, 6R. I am trying to help and I know how frustrating it is when it seems as if someone is not "listening" to you, so please believe me when I say that is not my intent. I am trying to learn exactly what the problem is. :)

So once you add something to your cart and try to checkout and are then taken to a Paypal page to sign in, are you saying the item is then removed from your cart and no longer appears?

Tracy

12. p6r

p6r

Don't worry...

No.
    On the Paypal page the "order form" was empty !!!
    On the 3DStudio page, the cart was OK ! But I had several errors when I clicked on paypal button(?)... and especially the problem with the country (state). I wanted to pay with Paypal but your page didn't accept to change form blue card to paypal system !?!
    Maybe I can't explain it very well in english... Sorry...

If you want you can send me a PM here and we could make tests with your payment form to help you to solve this problem !?!

6R

13. Tracy@T3DS

Tracy@T3DS

6R,

Thank you for your reply.We'd love to help figure out what is happening here. If you ever have a chance, if you could email me a screen shot of both what you see on our checkout page as well as what you see on the Paypal page, that would be helpful. You can email me directly at Tracy@The3dStudio.com or support@The3dStudio.com - they have been alerted to your issue and will be looking out for an email.

Thank you,
    Tracy

14. p6r

p6r

e-mail sent to Tracy@...

6R

15. Tracy@T3DS

Tracy@T3DS

Thank you 6R. I've received your email and have forwarded it to our support team. You should be hearing from them soon and I will follow up to make sure you are taken care of.

Tracy