Search Unity

'Hag's Castle' is MadeWithUnity mobile game, and is set in the age of Scottish Myth and Legend.

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by ESludden, Jul 13, 2018.

1. ESludden

ESludden

I've been working on my first game with Unity and can announce that it will be available from Monday the 16th of July.

The game features real-time combat with a range of crusty creatures that have usurped the hallowed opulence of an ancient Scottish Castle.

You, playing as a ‘Wizard’s lackey’, have been asked to perform the quest of rescuing the wizard’s pet dragon ‘Oli’ from the clutches of an evil old witch named ‘Madam Hag’.

There are twenty-five levels in the game, and the player can control movement and fighting with one handed interactions that have been specifically designed to make this type of exploration game intuitively playable by users on mobile devices. It is hoped that this will encourage people who don’t normally play 3D adventure games on mobile to try one out for the first time.

I have professional experience working on games such as ‘Conker’s Bad Fur Day’, ‘Bonsai Barber’ and more recently ‘Adventure Time - Pirates of the Enchiridion’, but this is the first time a personal project with Unity has been turned into a viable product! So I'm very excited, or as excited as someone from the UK can be :)

The music in ‘Hag’s Castle’ is by Graeme Norgate, a Bafta nominated composer who has worked on video game soundtracks since the late 80’s. Graeme wrote the music on games such as Killer Instinct, Blast Corps, Goldeneye and Perfect Dark.

I'd be so grateful if you checked out the trailer.

My best,

Ed