Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

~Guys please help me~[Photon Networking}

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by GajmingDeveloping, Nov 12, 2017.

1. GajmingDeveloping

GajmingDeveloping

Hi I want to do multiplayer game and I have installed Photon Networking to my project, but there is Error

Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Editor/PhotonNetwork/PhotonEditor.cs(483,164): error CS0619: `UnityEditor.BuildTarget.iPhone' is obsolete: `Use iOS instead (UnityUpgradable) -> iOS'

What I need to do right now?
    I cant run my game and i cant open server setting because there was no window which will be asking me for my email to setup server settings.

Sorry for my English.

I think you will help me.

Bye.

MaximFire likes this.
  2. GajmingDeveloping

GajmingDeveloping

3. GajmingDeveloping

GajmingDeveloping

4. Mauri

Mauri

1. UnityEditor.BuildTarget.iPhone is obsolete. It has been "Removed in version 2017.2.0".
      That means you'll need to replace every code bit containing this sentence with UnityEditor.BuildTarget.iOS instead.*
    2. There's really no need to bump your thread multiple times within 24 hours - no matter how urgent your problem is.
    * @tobiass is one of the Photon devs and he has to fix it in future versions. Not sure if he's aware of this problem already (he probably is).

5. GajmingDeveloping

GajmingDeveloping

I didnt change any script. I have just created new project and imported PUN and it showed this error.

So now when i will change all iphone to ios it will be working?

And one more thing. When i import PUN to my project it should show "write your e-mail to get acces..." but it isnt

6. Mauri

Mauri

It should. No 100% promise, though...

It could be because you're getting that error above, which hinders all other code to get compiled properly.

I assume that you're running Unity 2017.2.0, based on that specific error you got. Is it possible for you to use a lower Unity version for the time being? (see the archive)

7. kavanavak

kavanavak

Same error, 2018.1.5f1 just added PUN from asset store

8. slackn

slackn

Same error. In addition, I have 75 compile errors. There is no folder like Photon Server Settings and Photon doesn't come up in window panel.