Search Unity

Gun Pack

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Avenger84, May 21, 2015.

1. Avenger84

Avenger84

Hi guys taking time out from working on an environment I am creating to creating a gun pack.
    I made this gun as part of this months art challenge.

Here is the shot of the gun. I am intending to create four or five more guns that could be used in a third person or first person game. The Nintendo decals wont be on the gun for the pack because of copyright. The gun is around 6000 tris. I would be looking to sell this pack for around 10 dollars as it will be the first assets I will be making for the purposes of selling. Any feedback or thoughts would be great :)

2. IO-Fox

IO-Fox

Hey,

Can you mention the other weapons you are planning to add?

Looking good!

3. Avenger84

Avenger84

Hi sure I am planning to release a couple of handguns like the m9 and colt magnum, then mp5 to go with the m60 and finally a rocket launcher or grenade launcher.

Thanks glad you like it :)

IO-Fox likes this.
  4. IO-Fox

IO-Fox

Me being soldier :D can I request the M4A1 :D

Will weapons come with various attachments (e.g., scopes, grips, etc.)?

5. Avenger84

Avenger84

Cool I can certainly add that in :)

Yes I can do attachments aswell. This will be my first pack that I have made so this is very helpful to me on getting what people want in packs :) Cheers

IO-Fox likes this.
  6. IO-Fox

IO-Fox

Thank you :) As you may have noticed, there are a lot of weapons on UAS but not many that are the complete "package". For example, providing a variety of different weapons, weapon attachments, modifying the color of various different parts of the weapon, weapon decals, and so on. I'm looking forward to what you provide :D

7. Avenger84

Avenger84

Thanks for the feedback Cheers will really help when I make the other assets :)

IO-Fox likes this.
  8. Avenger84

Avenger84

Update for the gunpack. The colt magnum is done, just need to make a custom texture. Also the actual Colt magnum writing will not be on the model due to copyright. Hope you like. More still to come :)

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  9. Avenger84

Avenger84

Quick update on the textures the clean and damaged/used textures are done one more custom texture still to come. Hope you like :)

10. Avenger84

Avenger84

Final variation of the Colt Magnum Textures

John-G likes this.