Search Unity

GUI

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by josh_sg1, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. josh_sg1

josh_sg1

The GUI is a Mock for a game company. It is not great quality as the picture is a preview.

2. lilymontoute

lilymontoute

I'm noticing a trend here....

You've posted quite a few threads with art and a good portion of them have been deleted (castle, space ship, etc) after people realized that the work was not yours.

Thought I'd just post this disclaimer. I have no idea which things are authentic and which ones are not.

3. Jaimi

Jaimi

If you're expecting praise or comments by posting "your" gui pic, I'm not sure you're going to get it. How can we know the artwork is yours? Maybe You should come clean and apologize to the community.

4. sleglik

sleglik

I didn´t know that he is not author of that Castle. I offered him help to create webplayer. He send me that castle but he was unable to prepare correctly. So I am sure that this guy is only trying to "earn" money to sell work of other people...

I am really unhappy that I lost so many hours.....

Don´t buy from him!!!

5. ArenMook

ArenMook

Yeah sleglik, the castle thread was deleted by a moderator after it was discovered that he stole it from the actual author (and the castle is available for free on sketchup).

6. josh_sg1

josh_sg1

The design is quality. I do all the graphics with texturing and fantasy brush sets with acrilic and metalic like texturing. I add a lot of styles to a template and worked with a interface stock as a base for some of it. I designed it for a not exclusive work. If you would like the large quality template its 1024 768 template with the background not there etc.... If you would like it send me what you like to pay to PM and if you would like something different.

7. ArenMook

ArenMook

Whom did you steal this one from?

8. DevionGames

DevionGames

The first one is very nice

9. lilymontoute

lilymontoute

10. Duskling

Duskling

Wow, this guy really stole all this work and attempted to sell it?

I am dissapointed.

When will people learn?
    If you need quick cash then you need to earn it.

The GUI looks nice, but how do we know that it is actually yours?

11. cupsster

cupsster

I am starting to feel sorry for Castle thread for myself... I will be watching you.

12. josh_sg1

josh_sg1

Thanks for emailing the artist back and forth asking about me and not sending me a apology like you pm'ed and said you would as you didnt know what you were talking about and didnt think that mabey I actually did have the complete licensing to the modle like I said I did and did model some of what was in the picture like I said I did.

Instead of your'e apology, you messaged the modeler and after he ripped you a new one which I own a copy of, you started asking about using the modelers content in your own projects and continued to search my name and message my other artists that I work with about my work. It is not professional and not mature of you and I do not need proof that any of us modeled it and the modeler you messaged does nto need to send you proof that the textures and 3d modeling is his and the concept artist that does the woman design does not need to send you the orinigal artwork you asked for. This is a joke and you need to be moderated / banned or something for scandelous accusations you know nothing about. Your just a jealous designer that didnt think to actually email anyone anywhere about working with their content and instead you come bitching here and emailing mods that I also need to deal with and even they say that they would send a apology but after they are emailed back and I recieve the CC they do nothing they said they would do and ignor me and my artists about it. The artists are emailing me about not liking your spam and saying that they are questioning working with / for me if they are attracting that much trolling etc....

The ship model yes for you idiots, I am not posting what here and what customer wanted the concept modeled and its not any of your business. I modeled it, all of it, all the models. I own all the licensing for everything that I post and I am sure if I audit you I would find something.

Someone on this topic emailed me about dexsoft and I sent them video proof of them working with rocket box libraries character models and selling the models and animations with a different texture and exact poly, exact rig, exact animation, and showed what model it was, and even the texture map is the same with the rockbox single sample text marked over and you know what, your all the same, you destroy with no prol, but if your not right about what your talking about you dont care to come build when your assx is handed to you by more than a few people.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  13. Jaimi

Jaimi

The issue is that you post things that aren't true. You brag about being a great designer, and post a picture of a ship from eve online. That's not your design, whether or not you modelled it. And then you post the Castle model, straight from Google 3D warehouse, as your own model and your own design, when they are not, and try to get people to pay you $350 for it when they could go download it for free.

Just admit you are wrong. This tantrum just makes it worse. Just admit it and apologize, it would go a long way to repairing your tarnished reputation.

14. ArenMook

ArenMook

15. josh_sg1

josh_sg1

Everything you just said was bs. I say facts, you say.... opinions lets call it, and you just made up all of that. It doesnt even make any sense. You say I said its my own model? Where ever anywhere did I say I made it all of that model by me? nowhere. So what did you add that there as it has nothign to do with anything other than you just making random stuff up before your "Just admit you are wrong. " post so you can back up all of your bs so you dont have to actually take responsibility for just accusing people randomly about stuff you dont know anything about.

You also sayI post a picture of a ship from eve online. Ok so what I did a model for a guys that wanted me to model that concept model and its shows everyone I can model from concepts. Whats the prol with that? I didnt say that ship was my design, I say I modeled it. So what are you saying exactly as it just doent make any sense to post that. btw did you know the ocean was blue, its not your design what did you model it for. You post litterally is like that. Your either really small IQ or something I dont know or care to know about but I dont really understand your opinion even, Your just saying random ideas and opinions from where? nowhere. I didnt say it, you did. What do you care anyways? Your not buying anything here, not of mine, you dont even know any facts. The only thing you posted you think you know about is that I posted $350.00 on "something" to do with a model that is posted. You dont even know what your talking about with that.

So let me explain whats not making any sense here. I say the model is a base pay, and I post a lot of different models and a content pack of $350.00 that included the model you are referring to. So what are you talking about, where are you coming up with these ideas I do not know and I posted the original post.

The model is not available on the warehouse. The model I showed you I work on, comes with interiors, different textures, HD textures etc.... a lot of different mods that are not online anywhere for free, and what do you care? I license to do what I want with it. I am the guys with the arrangement with the original model guys and the product. Who are you to come off telling everyone this and that and hes a joke I mean come on here what is the deal with this. There is something they call people like you its like something along the lines of crackpot posting. There is no rep anywhere to tarnish so I dont know what your talking about. I am not the guys that just posted this "as your own model and your own design, when they are not" what exactly is not? Its my model I designed it and its my work. The design is not my design, though where does that come from? Where do you get the ideas that I somewhere say that its my design. nowhere. The picture is a picture of my work with a concept there to show I did it great to concept. Even if it wasnt my model, How would you know? You dont own the model, you didnt buy anything, its not up for sale anywhere for commercial license, didnt post anywhere here about buying it, so what are you talking about no really dont ignor this tell us all what your talking about and just admit something yourself, your on drugs, or simply need someone to text "U Mad?" to you so you realize how idiotic your texts are.

Note to you, before posting regular spam and meaningless ideas on a commercial work topic that has nothing to do with you, Send a few emails and do some research before you post more embarrassing posts and when you do know what you are talkign about come back and make a apology to all of us, including anyone affilliated with any of the content your talking about and send them a apology for meaningless spam.

To sum up you on this forum lets review what you just did on someone elses commercial work topic that has nothing to do with you.

Posted: 10:53 PM 5 Hours Ago

Quote Originally Posted by josh_sg1 View Post
    I can design the icons you would like I would need examples details etc.... if you pm that is great. I also do GUI. I can send you a GUI design.
    Be careful!

http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/108982-GUI

"

nice work, you just proved everything I had to say about what you have to do with any of this. nothing, just meaningless spam just like the other guys on this post I dont have any respect for, its pure slanderous and does effect my business. So im going to have the modelers in question email and have a conference via skype with Unity 3d call line that is if anyone can even get in contact with any of them even though they are very unprofessional especially their supermoderator and people like you and many other spammers need to be simply deleted and banned / warned if needed as obviously this is a company forum that should be serious about this and actually at least try to respect their job or someone needs to be replaced as a few moderators as this is not only not mature and I am sure mike wouldnt like this sort of thing going on as it is not great for Unity 3ds image whether its a community forum or not. The mod of this forum not just this area does know about this has contacted me and personally harrassed my modelers via email and my modelers and people I work with make money and that makes it my business, not just my business, my business as in how I make money with working with 2d and 3d design.

16. josh_sg1

josh_sg1

I think someone should report this for spam, but obviously the mod isnt doing his job so someone that actually does want to to the job more than them should get actually get the chance I can referrence to a few other topics you guys have trashed.

17. Jaimi

Jaimi

Your actions speak louder than your revisionist history. Either your entire posts have been deleted, or you have gone back and edited your posts to remove your claims of design and ownership of others work.

After looking at your postings ( your "Hawken" thread--also mysteriously edited--where you're going to show those Koreans whos boss)

it seems you are likely just a kid. I'll bow out until you get a little older.

18. ArenMook

ArenMook

Good call, Jaimi. Your response will fly over his head anyway, and he may respond with another 2-page run-on sentence. :)

19. josh_sg1

josh_sg1

Its ok, we talked about you and a few other people. I understand a lot of things about you I did not know. If you would like me to talk about that post, I can talk about it. "Your actions speak louder than your revisionist history." means nothing to anyone another random spam comment with nothing to back it up other than telling me that my posts we deleted or edited so you are say that to try to cover up the facts that everything you text here just comes from nowhere and your random not mature rambling on about how you want something somewhere to delete all of the posts here or my topics etc.... so everyone doesn't know how much you embarrassed your professional so called business as a game designs guys.

What is this? "it seems you are likely just a kid. I'll bow out " Quick snap and running away from your prol. Its called forum fishing for trolls. You wouldn't know that though as you are not educated and already lost the arguement if their ever was one. Bottom line is your the guys a fault and you haven't acknowledged it as your in denial.

20. josh_sg1

josh_sg1

Post more spam only backs up what people say about you in PM. What? You didnt think you werent above forum rules and the hijacking / spam / not friendly posts towards other Unity Community people? Yeah, cant blame anyone but you for getting warnings from moderators. There is so much trolling on the forums its hard for them to even think about moderating it all. So if they send you something obviously more than a few people would need to be complaining about it its to thats.

21. andorov

andorov

22. Yippie

Yippie

OMG is this guy for real?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.