Search Unity

Looking For Contributor GUI/Concept Artist

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by pantang, Mar 19, 2021.

1. pantang

pantang

I am looking for a Artist who can work with the systems in place to create some awesome GUI/Brand/Box art for my game Dark Dealings, the UI is quite extensive and has a lot of screens and we need a lot more, including levels for mini games that will require a little extra config in the editor. The current UI is intended to be temporary so whoever gets the role will have a lot of freedom in the direction and style they choose.

Here are a few examples of what you can expect to be working with on the project and what needs replacing, as long as the fields are completed for the UI scripts you have the freedom to use whatever imagery/layout you want to try. Most of the mini games can also be fed extra levels with a basic UI script and this is an area that hopefully will be heavily expanded. you should also be able to get an idea of the current size of the UI and a idea on what some of the other screens contain.
    Untitled.png Untitled2.png Untitled3.png Untitled5.png Untitled8.png

We are looking for one person or entity that can deliver a complete GUI & xcf's in a reasonable time frame a few weeks to a month or so, along with being confident in understanding the current systems requirements. In exchange we can offer a respectable revenue share from all sales for a set period of time 6-12month from the game depending on quality, what you can deliver and if it stays in game, or if you end up helping with my other projects and continue with future development. This will be paid once your GUI has been implemented, and the agreed upon period will only run down once you are no longer working on the project. I would also be willing to consider issuing voting shares after a period of time on the team(12-24month) and helping with our other projects.

awesomeartist@tegridygames.co.uk
    Show us what you can do.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021