Search Unity

Grokion released on Kongregate

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by rozgo, Jan 14, 2011.

1. rozgo

rozgo

We've uploaded our game to Kongregate with new controls more appropriate for desktop. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  2. Ayrik

Ayrik

Nice, I've been wanting to play this game for quite a while. I played it for about 15 minutes but couldn't find how to save the game, and I had to quit. Congrats on a great game. Oh, and a few scenes were so bright and blue that I couldn't see my bullets so I had to guess what I was shooting at.

3. AndrewGrayGames

AndrewGrayGames

This is a very fun game that I'm enjoying. On a side note, though - the load times are killer.

4. Esila

Esila

I like your Grokion game, I have iPhone version, too.

5. rozgo

rozgo

@Ayrik The game saves automatically, you can just close the website and come back later. We've had some reports on different kind of graphics issues. PC games have always been more difficult than consoles, :(... I'm looking into it.

@Asvarduil Yeah, we are still checking where we can improve here. All our tests gave us great results, with almost no loading bars in the entire game.

@Esila Thanx for the support man !!!

6. PolyMad

PolyMad

Nice old Psygnosis style game :)

7. Ayrik

Ayrik

Awesome, that means I will actually go back and play it. Does the game mention this anywhere? Maybe it should say it below the game, since I wasn't planning on playing again until you said this. Now I will!