Search Unity

Gridy for Towerdefense and more

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by DevionGames, Jan 23, 2012.

1. DevionGames

DevionGames

Obsolete

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  2. AVividLight

AVividLight

To be perfectly honest, I don't really trust your website; it looks to much like a scam to me. I'm very sorry if I have offended you, but I just wanted to let you know that it looks a little more "shady" than I think is acceptable. Maybe its just me, but you might want to rethink it a little bit... Anyway, thanks for sharing this tool with the community!

3. DevionGames

DevionGames

Hmm my normal site is a simple world press http://zerano-unity3d.com/wp/

I am using Zen Cart with standard design for automatic selling my products. Maybe it looks a little bit scam because you have to register, if you want to download this item?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  4. runner

runner

I would register for support but not over a $10 product since i had two fill out credit card information and forum or Zen Cart registration as seen from a first time buyer to this site.

5. DevionGames

DevionGames

This protuct is free(maybe not complete free, because you have to take some minutes for registration), if someone buy a product on my site, he do not need to register, he can simply checkout with paypal. You only have to register if you want a "free" product...

Edit: I could put it on Asset Store if it is good enough, i do not know...

6. runner

runner

i see thanks for setting that straight :)

-peace-

7. Alienchild

Alienchild

I personally wouldn't think this is a scammer site, but because the design is so terrible it looks amateur to such a degree that I wouldn't trust purchasing anything from it. Either my personal/purchase info would get compromised, or the product I bought was just as bad as the design of the site. I am not saying that your products are bad though, for all I know they are absolutely fantastic. Just like Arteria; horrible website, awesome products.

8. DevionGames

DevionGames

Hmm thanks for your reply, i am unfortunately not a webdesigner, i even have problems to create placeholders(it takes me more time, then the programming). I will see if i can get a good webdesigner to make my site more professional.