Search Unity

Green Highlight everywhere .....

Discussion in 'EditorXR' started by diggerjohn, May 10, 2017.

1. diggerjohn

diggerjohn

I am using VIVE for this.

I have loaded a world from 1 FBX and am checking it out in EditVR ... so awesome.
    But everything in the environment has the green highlight on it. AHHHHRRR .....
    Although if I load many individual FBX models from the project into the hierarchy then go into VR
    no problem with highlights everywhere.

Can anyone explain how or if I can load a world from 1 FBX and not have this highlighting everywhere
    all the time?
    Maybe not possible?

Also in my last session the cool half circle interface on the right hand controller didn't show up.
    Any reasons why that might go away?

2. amirebrahimi_unity

amirebrahimi_unity

Hi @diggerjohn,

Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing and details of what version of EditorVR you are using?

Thanks,
    Amir

3. diggerjohn

diggerjohn

Will do. 5.4.3x

Attached Files:

4. amirebrahimi_unity

amirebrahimi_unity

Ahh, that's likely because your ray is hitting the object of the house that you are inside of, which is outlining all of the objects in that hierarchy. If you don't need to move that object and don't want to be able to select it, then I suggest you lock it by selecting the object and using the lock icon on the radial menu.

5. amirebrahimi_unity

amirebrahimi_unity

If you don't need to move the whole house, then select the object and use the lock icon on the radial menu. Then, it won't be selectable and all of the objects in the hierarchy won't highlight.

6. diggerjohn

diggerjohn

Sweet, that was it.
    Thank you very much.