Search Unity

1. We want you to join us at GDC this year! Take a peek at all of the events we will be hosting during the week of GDC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Tell us about your experience here and you’ll get early access to the 2018 Game Studios report + more goodies.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity 2017.3 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We've closed the job boards. If you're looking for work, or looking to hire check out Unity Connect. You can see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gravit designer for making sprites?

Discussion in '2D' started by Strangler, Feb 13, 2018 at 6:30 PM.

1. Strangler

Strangler

So I've been seeing many tutorials on YouTube about game designs and Gravit Designer seemed good for me for making sprites for UI and stuff I want. I am working on 2D game for Android and I don't want the game to appear pixelated........ What software do you use for making your sprites? Is Gravit Designer really suitable for making sprites? I am fairly new to this :>.
    And although I downloaded unity long time ago, this is my first ever post xD.

Thank you :>

2. methos5k

methos5k

I don't know anything about "gravit designer", but as far as I know (and/or can imagine), any graphic program you can use is good/okay for Unity.

Sometimes you need to choose the right settings in Unity, but that is a different topic.

3. Strangler

Strangler

Hmm. I was earlier going for Adobe Illustrator, but it seemed it would take some time to learn that. Not that I don't have time, but Gravit Designer seemed good to me since that was the type of game I was going for. Anyways, thanks!

4. methos5k

methos5k

Sure, I mean... maybe just make 1 or 2 small assets & put them in Unity and see for yourself ;)

Anyways, good luck.. have fun! =)

5. Strangler

Strangler

Ok, I will do that. Thank you :)