Search Unity

Graph's glorious Goods (High quality furniture and items)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Graph, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Graph

Graph

Hey lovely people and fellow fevs,

today I'd like to introduce you to my latest idea. Small furniture packs (and stuff to put in/on that furniture). Looking through the store there is good stuff out there but only in big packs that cost 50 bucks.

My approach shall differ.: 5$ per pack. Yep, every pack will be 5 bucks. My plan is to make small furniture sets you can combine as you wish.

As a first example I'd like to show off my first package, the TV Stand 01:
    capture_01302017_235852.jpg

This one is obviously still a work in progress but since I'm currently unwrapping the lowpolies I could use a distraction, so I'm making thread :p

All models provided are lowpoly and feature exquisitely precise topologies, there will also be LODs. The insides of my furniture are always modeled down to the tracks on the drawers. Every set is going to occupy it's own texture sheet and be textured manually, no tiling textures.
    capture_01312017_001103.jpg

So you could get this set, a tiny cheapo kitchen set, a bedroom set and you have all you need for a small apartment. That was my thinking behind it at least.. more modular sets so you get only what you need and each set 5 bucks.

The low poly meshes for this set are already done and will be just below 3k tris for LOD #0, on LOD #1 I estimate 900tris (haven't built those yet, still unwrapping)

So let me know what you think; Is that something you'd be interested in?

TeagansDad likes this.
  2. Graph

Graph

The furniture models for the first pack are done. Now I'm going to model either the next set or some bits and bobs to decorate this set with.
    capture_02032017_045045.jpg

Everything has LODs, colliders, the works.
    capture_02032017_045128.jpg

3. Graph

Graph

The pack is submitted
    shots_default.png

The next pack will be swords. 2 Bastard swords and 2 single handed ones

TeagansDad likes this.
  4. TeagansDad

TeagansDad

Yes, I would be quite interested in such modular packs. :)

5. Graph

Graph

Sweet, I shall make more then.

Here are the one-handed swords:

These are reproductions of a greek Tritonia and a Scottish Laird. At the moment I'm finishing those up for submission (switched to 5.0.0 in order to have a wider target reach) and will submit the swords shortly. After that I got on my list a dinner table with chair and another TV Wall.

@TeagansDad if you're looking for something in specific do let me know.