Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics.CopyTexture reported fixed twice, still broken..

Discussion in '2018.3 Beta' started by jbooth, Dec 8, 2018.

1. jbooth

jbooth

beta 12 and the latest f0 both report the Graphics.CopyTexture bug introduced in beta5 as fixed, but it’s still broken.

Additionally, a user reports this bug has also been back ported to the latest 2018.2 version.

2. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Could you please submit a bug report with a reproduction project? The previous repros that were sent to us no longer reproduce.

3. transat

transat

Working for me on f1.

LeonhardP likes this.
  4. jbooth

jbooth

Sure; I’ll get one in by Monday

LeonhardP likes this.
  5. gecko

gecko

Has anyone submitted a repro yet?

6. jbooth

jbooth

So DXT works on my OSX machine in f0, however, some used have reported it not working for them, or other formats not working. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to create a test case yet.

7. gecko

gecko

I just opened my project in f1 (on Windows) and still get the 'TextureCompressionQuality' is an ambiguous reference between 'UnityEditor.TextureCompressionQuality' and 'UnityEngine.TextureCompressionQuality' error.

8. jbooth

jbooth

That’s unrelated and can be fixed by updating to the latest version of MicroSplat.