Search Unity

Graphic Power-Up [RELEASED]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by SvGampel, Oct 23, 2012.

1. TechnicalArtist

TechnicalArtist

Hi,

can u add dx11 support?

Dev

2. wensk

wensk

Hi, I have purchased this package just now, it's a great package for all users,Could you plz update it for us ? Thanks.

3. Hotsun

Hotsun

The post process effect is not working properly on DX11.
    I think some people needs this on DX11.
    ;)

4. TechnicalArtist

TechnicalArtist

+1

5. VGS

VGS

hey man we bought this pack , we are using Unity4.2 pro , when load up your asset , its ..... i donno how to fix that !
    it scene is all White and the Cube map Gen gave us error !
    could you please lead us to fix this ?

6. FractalCore

FractalCore

I'm after a replacement for Unity's terribly limited Tonemapping solution for dynamic HDR adaption. My results with it are either too bright or too dark, and/or with washed out colours. Fixing one thing breaks another!

I'd happily buy this JUST for the HDR, the extra stuff would be a bonus. Is there anything I need to know. Like, does it support all the shaders I might try to throw at it? Does it work in both Deferred and Forward Lighting?

Seeing it in action would be great. I'm just concerned that it's not the MAIN feature of this asset, makes it feel like an add on so if it doesn't work very well... What did I expect! Kind of thing. Can you (or someone) sell me on the HDR specific part of this.

7. digitalfllad

digitalfllad

Has anyone else run into issues with 4.2 and the brightness of the materials? I had a bunch of material setup in 4.1 using these shaders and they worked great. When I upgraded to 4.2 all the materials that used these shaders became extremely bright. I tried re lighting and still the same issue.

8. EmeralLotus

EmeralLotus

Great looking package...
    Would love to buy this if it is Optimized for Mobile.

9. CaseJnr

CaseJnr

I just purchased this plugin and I must say it is extremely impressive in editor. However, the example scenes do not render correctly on iOS. I am testing on an iPhone 5s and this is the result.

$IMG_2586.PNG

It looks like it has something to do with the RenderTextures. I added a glCheckFramebufferStatus(GL_FRAMEBUFFER) to CheckGLESError and am getting the code 36053: GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_ATTACHMENT. I set all the RenderTextureFormats to ARGBHalf and get the same error.

Any advice, I would love to get this going on iOS?

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  10. Sabudum

Sabudum

I'm having trouble rendering the real-time cubemap, it just won't render, i created images for the cubemap and set them as lightmap, but the reflection is not rendered by the cubemap in realtime, i stay with the premade textures i've made. the cubemap wont update. Can you describe with more detail how to set-up the realtime cubemap? or anyone who got it working.