Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Grab Yer Assets (GYA) v3 - UnityPackage Import & Management

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Xeir, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Xeir

Xeir

Update on adding Notes to GYA .. I am working on finishing it up and testing for issues, etc, just thought I would pass that along in case anyone is wondering on its status.

hoodoo likes this.
  2. boysenberry

boysenberry

Worked like a charm, thanks!

Now I am seeing a new issue. I am attempting to use install into folder and am getting the following error:
    GYA - Import To Folder: Must import within the current Project.

GYAExt.Log() Assets/Plugins/Editor/GrabYerAssets/GYAExt.cs:491
    489: Debug.Log(GYA.gyaVars.abbr + " - " + pString + "\n");
    490: else
    -->491: Debug.Log(GYA.gyaVars.abbr + " - " + pString + (indent ? NewLineIndent() : "\n\n") +
    492: pString2);
    493: }

GYA.TBPopUpCallback() Assets/Plugins/Editor/GrabYerAssets/GYA.cs:2306
    2304: // If not cancelled then report path error
    2305: if (path.Length != 0)
    -->2306: GYAExt.Log("Import To Folder: Must import within the current Project.", pathRelative);
    2307: }
    2308: else

GenericMenu.CatchMenu()

I am trying to install into Assets/Plugins. It is in the project, right?

3. Xeir

Xeir

As long as that is the 'Assets/Plugins' of the current project, then yes, it should be fine.

When importing to folder, the following should occur:
    1- Prompt for the folder to import into
    2- 'Import Unity Package' window should appear with the asset files listed below
    3- Selecting import will then import to that folder

However, it looks as if the path is blank in your case as the line below:
    'GYA - Import To Folder: Must import within the current Project.'
    should show the relative path of the selected folder which should have been 'Assets/Plugins'.

Let's check something, change line 2306 in GYA.cs:
    GYAExt.Log("Import To Folder: Must import within the current Project:", pathRelative);
    - to -
    GYAExt.Log("Import To Folder: Must import within the current Project:", path + "\n\t" + pathRelative);

This will report both the full and relative paths if there is an error.
    Then try it again and let me know the paths returned.

4. boysenberry

boysenberry

So after updating the log I get this:

GYA - Import To Folder: Must import within the current Project.
    D:/Refs/Unity Resources/Projects/Eternal Life - 001/Assets/Plugins

Right where it's supposed to be...

Think the dash is messing it up?

5. Xeir

Xeir

I just ran the string thru manually and it had no problem. I may have an idea so I'll start a separate conversation with you so we can test something.

boysenberry likes this.
  6. hoodoo

hoodoo

Hi @Xeir - I do have "Purchased Asset List" enabled, and I am logged in on the Asset Store inside Unity. I did a manual refresh as well. But on the GYA Preferences -> Info tab, it says:

The 'Purchased Assets List' (PAL) is NOT currently accessible ..

Session Detected: False

If there is a problem retrieving the SessionID or PAL, please verify that Unity is logged into the Asset Store.

Other data from Info tab:
    {
    "gyaVars.version:": "3.17.9.1403",
    "Application.unityVersion:": "2017.3.0f3",
    "SystemInfo.operatingSystem:": "Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit",
    "GYAExt.PathUnityApp:": "D:\\Program Files\\Unity2017.3.0f3\\Editor",
    "GYAExt.PathUnityStandardAssets:": "D:\\Program Files\\Unity2017.3.0f3\\Editor\\Standard Assets",
    "GYAExt.PathUnityProject:": "D:\\Unity\\Unity Projects\\cave_crypt",
    "GYAExt.PathUnityProjectAssets:": "D:\\Unity\\Unity Projects\\cave_crypt\\Assets",
    "GYAExt.PathGYADataFiles:": "D:\\Users\\Dave\\AppData\\Roaming\\Unity\\Grab Yer Assets",
    "gyaVars.pathOldAssetsFolder:": "D:\\Users\\Dave\\AppData\\Roaming\\Unity\\Grab Yer Assets\\Asset Store-Old",
    "gyaVars.Files.Prefs.file:": "D:\\Users\\Dave\\AppData\\Roaming\\Unity\\Grab Yer Assets\\GYA Prefs.json",
    "gyaVars.Files.Groups.file:": "D:\\Users\\Dave\\AppData\\Roaming\\Unity\\Grab Yer Assets\\GYA Groups.json",
    "gyaVars.Files.Assets.file:": "D:\\Users\\Dave\\AppData\\Roaming\\Unity\\Grab Yer Assets\\GYA Assets v3.json",
    "gyaVars.Files.ASPackage.file:": "D:\\Users\\Dave\\AppData\\Roaming\\Unity\\Grab Yer Assets\\AS Packages.json",
    "gyaVars.Files.ASPurchase.file:": "D:\\Users\\Dave\\AppData\\Roaming\\Unity\\Grab Yer Assets\\AS Purchased.json",
    "GYAExt.PathUnityDataFiles:": "D:\\Users\\Dave\\AppData\\Roaming\\Unity",
    "GYAExt.PathUnityAssetStoreActive:": "D:\\Users\\Dave\\AppData\\Roaming\\Unity\\Asset Store-5.x"
    }

I also tried logging off in the Asset Store in the Unity Editor and re-logging in, and tried restarting Unity, but it always says that no session is detected. Do you have advice on what to try next?

7. Xeir

Xeir

@hoodoo -
    There are a few things we can check out. I'll start up a conversation so we can go over the results.

8. DavidJares

DavidJares

Hello alltogether. Today I started Using GYA. Bought it a long while ago, now I own almost 500 assets. I really need it now. My question is: I have the "retreive purchased assets list " enabled, also checked the generated json - it contains them all. but only 34 of them show up in GYA. why ?
    2nd addonquestion : is it possible to search by tag ? I mean the tags that I have set up in my standard-asset-store-downloads-list ? Thanks in advance, david

9. Xeir

Xeir

@DavidJares -
    Let's see if we can sort this out for you, here are a few things to check if assets seem to be missing:

1) GYA shows assets that have been downloaded and physically exist on the machine, so if you haven't downloaded all 500+ files, that may be why. Note: See (4) below if the 'Purchased Asses List' (PAL) is enabled.
    2) To see all assets that physically exist and have been scanned by GYA, make sure the current view is set for 'All' by clicking the middle button on 2nd row OR click the first button just to the right of the Asset count on the 3rd row. This is the default setting, but worth noting.
    3) If assets have been moved outside of the default 'Asset Store' folder, for example as a backup/user maintained folder/etc, make sure to add the path as a 'User Folder' to GYA so it knows the new/additional location to scan. But do not manually add in Unity's defualt Asset Store folders as that would result in duplicate assets being listed.
    4) Click the 'Categories' button in the top row and select 'Packages of Type->Not Downloaded'. This will show a list of assets that you own but have not yet downloaded. The 'Not Downloaded' list is purely for reference and assets cannot be imported from here as they do not exist on your machine to import. (Requires PAL to be enabled to work)

If none of the above address the issue, next would be to take a look at a few of GYA's data files to rule out any possible issues.

As to Unity's Asset Tags, GYA does not make use of Unity's Tags at this time. GYA does have nuemerous other Search/Sort features that can be accessed by clicking on the Magnifier in the Search Bar.

Let me know if that helps.
    Regards

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  10. DavidJares

DavidJares

Alright . Thats good enough. Number 4) Would be nice if one could trigger downloading from that list, because I dont have downloaded everything and have to juggle with my diskspace. t would be convenient, but I can live with that. It behaves the way as expected. Thank you

11. Xeir

Xeir

New version has been submitted: 3.18.3.2201

- Notes can now be added to assets via the 'Add or Edit Note' option when right clicking on an asset.
    Assets with a note will have a pencil icon in the list.
    A 'Notes' button has also been added to the bottom Info-bar for quick viewing.
    - A few minor fixes as well.

12. boysenberry

boysenberry

Hell there, just wanted to report I am getting an error from GYAPackage.cs line 701 (and 811). It comes from the ExecuteInEditMode attribute. It is supposed to be per class not per method, static or otherwise. It doesn't show up in VS or Unity for me, but it shows up in Rider, which seems to have a better Unity error feedback mechanism. Locally, when I move it to the top of the class it clears up my error. I hope this is good error feedback, of not let me know how to give it better for future reference.
    Thanks again for such a great asset.
    Boysenberry

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  13. Xeir

Xeir

Twas everything needed, I've sorted it out and will post an update. Thanks for letting me know. I must have moved that inadvertantly when moving other code around sometime in the past.

Update: Ok, fixed version has been submitted.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    boysenberry likes this.
  14. Xeir

Xeir

New version has been submitted: 3.18.5.1201

- Fix for Unity 2018

15. sxa

sxa

FR : Hierarchic submenus for Groups.

I find it a lot easier to manage the GYA Group structure in a JSON editor, so I was very excited to discover that a '/' in a Group name resulted in the menu being displayed as a submenu eg 'Parent/Child' displayed a group named 'Parent' with a submenu called 'Child'.
    Unfortunately, I was somewhat disappointed to further realise that adding a group called 'Parent/Child2' resulted in an entirely separate Group named 'Parent' with a single submenu called 'Child2'
    I was really hoping that I'd wind up with one 'Parent' menu and two submenus; obviously the submenu was just an accidental side-effect of using a character that GYA normally filters out from the Group name.

Any way something like this (proper submenus) could be implemented? Even on a 2560x1440 monitor, the maximum number of groups I can see in a single menu without having to clumsily scroll down to the the bottom of the menu is about 50-60 groups, which is about 20-30 too few for my excessively pedantic organisational preferences; hierarchic sub-menus would be much nicer/neater.

16. Xeir

Xeir

@sxa Good to see that the groups feature is being utilized well.

I am currently away for the next few weeks but will see if I can look over the code to determine what changes need to be made to support adding submenus in a usable fashion.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Update: Back and I am looking into it.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  17. Xeir

Xeir

@sxa I sent you a PM with a version to test out.

18. Xeir

Xeir

New version has been submitted: 3.18.7.2001

- Added: Groups sub-menu handling.

Sub-groups do not have to be in order.
    A Root-level group is not required and should not be made.
    Only the outer most child groups will be accessible.

Usage:
    TopGroup/SubA
    TopGroup/SubB

19. AndreasO

AndreasO

Hi,

I consider to buy GYA. Just a few questions:

1) Does GYA allow to import AND update assets using a custom target folder within the 'Assets' folder of a project?

2) I read about a proposed PDF feature in this thread. I really like this idea. I'd like to extend this feature request. Actually, it would be nice to grab all screenshot and description data per version per asset and put it in GYA's database for quick search and browsing through assets. I have a lot of 2d/3d assets where it would be beneficial to actually SEE the content of the asset. For example, if I were looking for a humanoid character without the screenshots I'd have to visit each URL on the Asset Store for each asset in question.

3) Does GYA keep multiple versions (.unitypackage files) of an asset when it downloads an updated version?

4) Is GYA able to manage which versions of an asset have been imported (through GYA, of course) in a certain project? I'd like to have something like gya-imported-assets.json which contains the asset name, version and maybe .unitypackage filename, etc.

... oh and damn, I seem to have just missed the discounted sale :-(

Cheers

20. Xeir

Xeir

@AndreasO -

Certainly, I’ll answer each in turn.

1) Yes, GYA supports the 3rd party asset ‘Package2Folder’ internally allowing import/update into custom folders via right-clicking on an asset in the list and selecting ‘Import to Folder’

2) The PDF functionality is something I still want to add. Now while adding basic PDF functionality should not be much of an issue for the information that GYA already has locally, however, when it comes to adding it for remote data, that is a problem as I haven’t found a clean/simple way to do it. The option left is to scrape the assetstore for the required data. I’ve looked into adding this to GYA but would really prefer not to include this within Unity for various reasons, so I’ve been looking at writing a helper app in python to handle this part but I haven’t been able to dedicate enough time to pursue this as much as I’d like, hopefully that will change soon.

3) You can manually backup assets to custom user folders to maintain specific versions, they will be renamed with versioning info when moved. As an example, I use GYA to keep each version of itself backed up for reference purposes.

4) GYA does not track which assets have been imported.

Hope that helps, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards

AndreasO likes this.
  21. StefanoCecere

StefanoCecere

since Unity 2018.2.10 (but i'm not sure when the bug arrived) i don't see anymore the info panel.. the HIDE/SHOW and Notes do not open!

22. Xeir

Xeir

23. Xeir

Xeir

@StefanoCecere -

I downloaded the latest version 2018.2.12f1 and I'm not seeing any issues.

If there is any additional info you can provide; what OS, version of GYA, screenshot, any errors, etc., maybe it will shed some light on the problem.

EDIT: I did try this with 2018.2.10f1 as well and there was no issue detected. Is there any additional info that you can provide?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  24. StefanoCecere

StefanoCecere

@Xeir

just created an empty project. just latest GYA installed.
    macOS 10.13.6 with Unity 2018.2.12..
    both the notes and show/hide Package info don't work
    no error anywhere.. since a few months! PS: i get this behaviour also with Unity 5.6.6
    note: i have 380 assets from different locations (local folders and Standard Assets)

Attached Files:

25. Xeir

Xeir

@StefanoCecere -

Thank you for the pic, out of curiousity, you have clicked on the "Package Info" line to show it correct? I'm guessing so as you said they do not open, but just want to make sure as it is a toggle to Show/Hide the info when desired.

Note: Clicking on "Notes" when it is collapsed, will not open the foldout as it is a seperate toggle.

26. StefanoCecere

StefanoCecere

clicking both Notes and SHOW/HIDE buttons does nothing (it just swaps the SHOW <> HIDE label)

27. Xeir

Xeir

Ok, that gives me a little more to go on, I'll see what I can find that may cause that. Thank you.

28. Xeir

Xeir

New version has been submitted: 3.18.10.2801

- More fixes for Unity 2019 Editor GUI.

- Fix for Info/Notes possibly failing to show properly

- Added initial support for Unity 2019 Editor changes

Note regarding Unity 2019 GUI support: As expected, these are early adjustments that will probably change over time until Unity 2019 is officially released.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  29. Xeir

Xeir

New version has been submitted: 3.18.11.201

- Added asmdef to project
    - Adjusted Platform/Editor defines
    - Added extra error handling when downloading the PAL

30. Xeir

Xeir

New version has been submitted: 3.18.11.3001

- If GYA detects a unitypackage that has a generic title of 'Untitled' in the JSON header, it will use the filename of the asset as the title.
    This was added as I have noticed more then a few packages with an 'Untitled' title lately.

31. cybersoft

cybersoft

Hi, I just purchased your asset and Unity is logged into Asset Store and still this issue:

The 'Purchased Assets List' (PAL) is NOT currently accessible ..
    Session Detected: False
    Cookie File Exists: True
    Cookie File Path: C:\Users\XXX\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\Browser\Cookies\Cookies
    Kharma SessionID:
    If there is a problem retrieving the SessionID or PAL, please verify that Unity is logged into the Asset Store.

Retrieve Purchased Asset List checked.

32. Xeir

Xeir

@cybersoft - Hey there!

Let's see if we can get you all fixed up.

Perform the following steps: (From within Unity)
    1- Log out of the Asset Store
    2- Switch to the Old Store
    3- Log back in and verify that 'Remember Me/My choice' is checked.

Note: If you log in via the New Store, you may have to click on the 'Shop on Old Store' in the upper right. Once it switches to the Old Store, everything is updated properly and you can go back to the New Store as desired. Sometimes, it can take a few moments.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
  33. cybersoft

cybersoft

Thank you, seems to be working now:

The 'Purchased Assets List' (PAL) should be accessible ..
    Session Detected: True
    Cookie File Exists: True
    Cookie File Path: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\Browser\Cookies\Cookies
    Kharma SessionID: 8TyBsddsRw734gBqtQ_stCmisdcnMe5oHoGrl4FIOP6JDj7nUH1w1BksknyKdhKkUXD0cnr8xw4Ltbv5AiPYTYDWcdA

How can I see all purchased assets? After refresh(even right click) still the same as before.

There is a file: Purchased.json but I can see only downloaded assets.

34. cybersoft

cybersoft

GYA only shows physically existing assets!

In your description:

[B]Web data integration[/B]:
    - Downloading and processing of the Users 'Purchased Assets' list

What for is the PAL? I can see all purchased asset in this file Purchased.json.

35. Xeir

Xeir

You may want to remove your 'session id' from the last forum post, that is a way to access your unity account, so not a good idea to have it out there.

After doing so, I would recommend, logging out and back in to get a new session id.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  36. cybersoft

cybersoft

I know, do not worry, it is a fake one! :)

37. Xeir

Xeir

GYA is an asset manager for importing/organizing/etc the assets that you have stored locally.

The PAL 'Purchased Assets List', if downloaded, allows GYA to show additional data/details for the packages that you have, that is it's only purpose and not even required for GYA to function. It simply enables a few extra search and sort options that have been requested over time.

GYA does not download assets from the Asset Store, that still has to be done the usual way.

38. Xeir

Xeir

I was hoping so, but never know, grin.

39. cybersoft

cybersoft

That is the point! Thank you.

But maybe you should write it in the description of the asset because "- Downloading and processing of the Users 'Purchased Assets' list" is not so clear for all, I think.

40. Xeir

Xeir

I can certainly add an extra note on the main page.

Edit: And done .. the following has been noted twice on the first page to remove any possible confusion:
    NOTE: The ability to download the PAL does not enable GYA to download your assets/packages, that still has to be done from Unity's downloads page.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    cybersoft likes this.
  41. Two_Click_Tools

Two_Click_Tools

Hi Xeir

Is there an option for GYA to import an asset or group automatically when GYA itself is imported?
    (I did a quick search through this thread for 'automatically', sorry if I'm missing something obvious)

Thanks

Joe

42. Xeir

Xeir

@Two_Click_Tools

Hey there!

There is not an option to auto import assets/group when GYA is imported.

I had considered this long ago, but decided against it at the time, as if there was ever a problem with one of the assets that were to be auto imported, it could cause problems.

However, I will certainly give it some thought again.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  43. Two_Click_Tools

Two_Click_Tools

OK, good to know.
    Great tool!

Xeir likes this.
  44. laurentOngaro

laurentOngaro

Hi,
    I really love your asset, specially because the incredible slow speed of the unity asset store.

however, I made some improvements to your code.

I've added the possibilitity to copy selected assets into a folder (set in preferences), and where the assets are sorted using a sub folder structure that corresponds to their category.

I also plan to add the possibilitity to remove multi versions of a same assets by auto selecting and manuel removing the older versions.

I've tried to respect your code, and to minimize the impact of my changes.

If your interested in adding my changes to your code, it's currently stored in a private repo on gitlab.com

I can give you an acces if interested.

Best.
    Laurent

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  45. laurentOngaro

laurentOngaro

The possibilitity to remove multi versions of a same assets by auto selecting and manuel removing the older versions has been added to my code source

46. Xeir

Xeir

@laurentOngaro - Good to hear that GYA is saving you time!

Sounds like some useful changes that you've made there. I would be happy to take a look at the changes for inclusion into GYA. User contributions are always welcome.

Regards

PaulGK and Lars-Steenhoff like this.
  47. laurentOngaro

laurentOngaro

I sent you a PM

48. laurentOngaro

laurentOngaro

As I needed them, I also add the following elements:

- a "missing files" filter for packages that are missing files
    - a functionality to Export the current package list as CSV

Xeir likes this.
  49. Xeir

Xeir

New version has been submitted: 3.19.2.1301

Highlights:

- Auto-update - GYA can now, optionally, update itself when a new version has been downloaded
    - User controllable file renaming with version info, etc. via tags
    - Asset Overwrite Protection - enabling this auto-renames ALL official Asset Store packages in the AS folder with the version info. All future downloads/updates will be renamed when GYA performs a refresh.
    - Ability to remove the versioning info from the filenames. Reverts the filename to the embedded meta title
    - Copy/Move packages to a Sorted folder
    - Dark mode
    - 'Categories->Packages of Type->Missing Files (Groups)' - Lists files that are part of a Group, but are missing.
    - 'Selected Assets->Select All Older Versions'
    - 'Selected Assets->Export List as CSV', this is a simpler list than the one under 'Preferences->Maintenance'
    - The '# of Visible Assets' count, 1st tab on the 3rd row, is now a toggle for 'Show All/Show All Selected'
    Toggle will only activate IF there are selected assets

PLEASE NOTE: While 'Overwrite Protection' & 'Remove Versions' should be perfectly safe to use, it is highly recommended to have a backup of your Asset Store folder just to be safe.
    This is always a good idea in any case.

Important Note regarding 'Asset Overwrite Protection':
    This feature is NOT for everyone, it is primarily intended towards those that wish to maintain multiple versions of ALL of their assets.

What to expect IF you enable this:
    - Your Asset Store folder WILL grow rapidly (disk space & # of files) as you update assets.
    - You will have to delete any older versions that are not wanted, as older versions are no longer overwritten when updated.

So .. ONLY enable this IF YOU HAVE NEED OF IT!

-- Complete list of changes:

- Changed auto-update to include prompting the user to simplify at this time
    - Minor changes

- Changed: GYA v3.19.x.x will convert the old prefs file to 'GYA Prefs v3.json'
    Please upgrade All projects that use GYA to v3.19.x.x) or newer.

- Fixed: 'Cat->Pkgs of Type->Damaged' list order
    - Removed duplicate call as it's handled by RefreshSV

- Fixed: Listview not being fully updated after Rename methods called, list could become out of order
    - Changed: Prefs 'Silent Mode' to 'Hide Tooltips', console messages are no longer hidden

- Fixed: Assets with Untitled/Missing/Blank titles in the meta data once again show up properly in the list
    The change also allows searching on the appended version in the listview

- Fixed: 'Right-click->Copy/Move to Sorted' was returning null path
    - Changed: '.. to Sorted' to clean the 'category.label' so that it maintains Unity's pathing structure
    Example: 'Textures MaterialsIcons UI' instead of 'Textures & Materials/Icons & UI'
    - Fixed: When removing multiple entries from a Group, it could slow down due to extra processing between each entry

- Added: 'Auto-Update' feature to GYA. If a new version is downloaded from the Asset Store, GYA will detect it during a Refresh.
    - Version rename fix, packages marked as isDamaged (blank/untitled titles, etc) will no longer be processed.
    This was done to prevent a few issues as it cannot be safely applied to a damaged title.
    - Fixed pkg versions having a '/' , such as '5.0/20'

- Added: User selectable version info for 'Version Renaming', 'Preferences->Renaming'
    Default rename layout has changed - example: "Grab Yer Assets (3.18.11.3001_405747_5.0.0f4).unitypackage"
    - Fixed: Possible loss of wordwrap due to recent changes and also increased the height of the info foldout

- Added: 'Right-click->File Options->Rename without Version' to remove the Version info from a single asset.

- WARNING: While 'Overwrite Protection' & 'Remove Versions' should be perfectly safe to use,
    it is highly recommended to have a backup of your Asset Store folder just to be safe.
    This is always a good idea in any case.

- Updated: Copy/move/rename versioning and related methods
    - Added: 'Categories->Packages of Type->Missing Files (Groups)'. Lists any files that are part of a Group, but are physically missing.
    - Added: Option to remove the Version info from the filenames. This in essence reverses the 'Overwrite Protection'
    Note: If there is more than (1) version of an asset within the Asset Store folder, there is a potential for a filename conflict.
    If this is the case, only the first file will be renamed without the version.
    - Added: Option to force rebuild the AS folder data under 'Prefs->Maintenance'

- Changed: Minor change to the AS folder scan to prevent scanning of the Unity/cache folder

- Added assets version_id to filename when renaming with version. Example: "Grab Yer Assets v3.18.11.3001 (5.0.0f4) (405747).unitypackage"
    This allows for better handling of assets that have been updated but have NOT had the version changed.
    This may be the case when a publisher only makes a minor change that does not warrant a version change.

- Added: 'Asset Overwrite Protection', enabling this auto-renames ALL official Asset Store packages in the AS folder with the version info.
    This will prevent updates, downloading new versions from the Asset Store, from overwriting existing files.
    NOTE 1: This may take a few minutes depending upon the number of assets in the AS folder.
    NOTE 2: (Fixed in 3.19.1.2201) This will work with one exception. If an update is a minor update and the publisher does not change the
    version number, there may be a conflict.
    - Fixed: The '# of Visible Assets' toggle to toggle back to All assets when clicked if there are zero selected assets.

- Changed: 'Selected Assets->Clear' to 'Selected Assets->Deselect All' for better clarification
    - Changed: The '# of Visible Assets' count, 1st tab on the 3rd row, is now a toggle for 'Show All/Show All Selected'
    Toggle will only activate IF there are selected assets
    - Fixed: Bug from 'Sorted Assets' forcing 'Rename with Version' to always sort the asset
    - Added: Notifies the user when refreshing if a filename has invalid path characters in it.
    While the character may be valid on the current OS, it may not be on another and is left to the user to correct.
    I have only recently run across a single official package with this that is apparently fairly old being dated 2011.
    - Added: Improved handling of invalid path characters in the title when it is used to rename the file with version.

- Added: Copy/Move to 'Sorted Assets' folder, accessed from 'Selected Assets->File Options' and 'Right-Click->File Options'
    'Sorted Assets' folder can be assigned under 'Preferences->User Folders' with an option to 'Always Ask for Folder'
    - Added: 'Selected Assets->Select All Older Versions'
    - Added: 'Selected Assets->Export List as CSV', this is a simpler list than the one under 'Preferences->Maintenance'

- Merged in changes

- Cleaned up commented code

- Added: 'Force Dark Mode' to toggle between Dark/Light background versions of the scrollview and info foldout
    - Disabled: Built-in modifications for Zios Theme support.
    - Fixed a few minor bugs

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  50. Remiel

Remiel

When I try to load PAL, I get a Debug.Log message:

Unable to retrieve the PAL at this time ...

UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    XeirGYA.GYAExt:Log(String, String, Boolean) (at Assets/Plugins/Editor/GrabYerAssets/GYAExt.cs:444)
    XeirGYA.GYAPackage:RefreshAllCollections(Boolean) (at Assets/Plugins/Editor/GrabYerAssets/GYAPackage.cs:1055)
    XeirGYA.GYA:TBDrawLine1() (at Assets/Plugins/Editor/GrabYerAssets/GYA.cs:1287)
    XeirGYA.GYA:UpdateWindow() (at Assets/Plugins/Editor/GrabYerAssets/GYA.cs:788)

I am logged into my Unity account and can download stuff from the asset store. So why can't GYA retrieve PAL?