Search Unity

Got Unity Plus, Can't Remove Splash Screen

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Happy_Jingle, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Happy_Jingle

Happy_Jingle

I have Unity Plus and my account seems to be seated but I cannot disable my splash screen, although I was never prompted for my license key, what should I do?

2. fffMalzbier

fffMalzbier

When you account does get the plus seat license asigned ,you will get a mail with your serial number.
    Activate that serial number inside of unity to unlock the plus features.

3. LilGames

LilGames

I
    Where? Where does the serial get entered if the editor never asks for it?

I'm experiencing the same problem. I can launch Unity without issue and under my "Account" tab it says "Upgrade to Pro" (showing that I am currently Plus) but Splash screen options are disabled. Pro skin is disabled. etc...

I even went so far as to deactivate/revoke the seat assigned to my account and yet I can still log in with the same result. The editor never prompts for a serial #

4. fffMalzbier

fffMalzbier

Inside of unity you can go under "Help"-> "Manage License" -> "Activate new License" and active the license.

What does the "Help" -> "About Unity" Screen about your "License Type" is telling you.

LilGames likes this.
  5. LilGames

LilGames

That solved it! I had to go there and "Return License" and start over after that. Even though the license had been revoked in the main site admin, the editor did not detect it! Also, I have to do this process in every version of Unity I have installed.

Thanks for your help.

jacksonkr likes this.