Search Unity

Googleplay 64bit console warning

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Lethn, May 5, 2019.

1. CadenJO

CadenJO

I had this same problem, and after a few hours I tried disabling x86 on Unity as it was depreciated. It worked!

2. 5argon

5argon

3. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

You've followed the directions here, and you still get the problem?

4. John3D

John3D

Hi all,

I tried to post an update on Google Play using Unity 5.6.6 and I get this error
    Any tips pls?

Thanks!
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Error
    3. This release is not compliant with the Google Play 64-bit requirement
    5. The following APKs or App Bundles are available to 64-bit devices, but they only have 32-bit native code: 8.
    7. Include 64-bit and 32-bit native code in your app. Use the Android App Bundle publishing format to automatically ensure that each device architecture receives only the native code it needs. This avoids increasing the overall size of your app.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  5. Vdemon5

Vdemon5

Hi -

I'm trying to submit my app's apk/aab into the play console but I keep getting the 64 bit error message.

I'm using unity 2018.3.11f1
    vuforia for ar
    have all the necessary ndks for 64 bit
    checked off ARMv7 - ARM64 - x86 (when I uncheck x86 I'm unable to build - I get 2-3 error messages.)
    scripting backend IL2CPP
    min. api android 5.0 'Lollipop" api level 21
    target api level android 9.0 Pie api level 28

Here's a link that I used to help me configure my build

https://medium.com/@leonard.lin.200...-for-googles-64-bit-requirements-bb6ece4e57e6

Any and all info would be greatly appreciate.

6. xuan_celestial

xuan_celestial

in my case, I am using Unity 2018.3.7f1, after change the API compatibility level from .NET Standard 2.0 to .NET 4.x then my error is gone, my setting :

-Scripting Runtime version .NET 4.x Equivalent
    -Scripting backend IL2CPP
    -API Compatibility level .NET 4.x
    -Checked off x86

7. cafekd2186

cafekd2186

Hello.
    It ok when removing x86.
    I removed it and it's ok for me
    Thanks

8. shweta-unity

shweta-unity

9. SpaceRay

SpaceRay

Yes, Thanks very much, I have seen that removing the X86 option now it is allowed to publish the game in Google play and I have seen again the error message that appears on the first post

Unity only supports 32bit X86, because if it would be 64 bit, it would be X86_64 as shown on google help

https://developer.android.com/distribute/best-practices/develop/64-bit

For the ARM architecture, the 32-bit libraries are located in armeabi-v7a. The 64-bit equivalent is arm64-v8a.

For the x86 architecture, look for x86 for 32-bit and x86_64 for 64-bit.

There is no x86 64 bit option available in Unity and is deprecated

10. Yazeed_Sabil

Yazeed_Sabil

HERE ARE THE STEPS:
    1) Make sure to download the android NDK bundle r16b, extract the zip file, and point to its location in the preferences window in unity (under the "Edit" menu).
    2) Go to the "Player settings", choose the "Other settings" panel and do the following:
    - change the compression method to IL2CPP.
    - under the target architectures check "ARMv7" and "ARM64" and uncheck "x86 (deprecated)".
    3) Go to the "Build settings" and check "Build App Bundle (Google Play)".
    4) Bulid the project and upload the resulting .aap file to Google Play.
    5) Enjoy! :)

Miguel_TagaiArts likes this.
  11. SharksInteractive

SharksInteractive

For any who this would help (This was written right before I tried the working method) having an issue here, I've selected IL2CPP as my scripting backend ticked all the boxes under target architectures reinstalled the latest version of Unity and android SDK and NDK, updated to the latest version of Android Studio, enabled building android app bundle and yet when I build the app and try to upload the .aab to google play I (Still) get the error that it supports 64 bit but uses 32-bit native code. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong? The answer? I also got this weird notification that my app now required the wifi multicast permission. Upon looking it up I found out unity 2019.2 comes pre-installed with multiplayer hlapi which was doing that! Upon uninstalling and building I no longer had the wifi multicast permission, and most importantly the error was gone!

12. smithmj5

smithmj5

Are you checking the box for "x86" under Target Architectures? If so, that's probably why you're getting the error about 64-bit and using 32-bit code.

x86 is 32-bit. There is a 64-bit equivalent, x86_64, but Unity never supported it, and after Unity 2019.2 they are removing x86 completely.

You should only be checking the boxes for ARMv7 and ARM64.

13. atifseYsU2_3

atifseYsU2_3

I do these five but still I take same error .

14. ahmedaniss

ahmedaniss

i fix it here

15. gamingbrothers2526

gamingbrothers2526

ho fatto le stesse identiche cose del video, ma quando lo esporto in aab o apk google play mi da sempre lo stesso errore dei 64 bit. come posso fare?

16. gamingbrothers2526

gamingbrothers2526

ho provato a seguire questo tutorial, ma quando clicco esporta non lo fa, come posso fare?

17. tigme

tigme

Thanks for the advice, I managed to upload a version that the app store accepts.

18. ishtiaqwajid

ishtiaqwajid

I want to Know that I have, (**.v8a.pk) and (**.v7a.pk) with an (**.obb) file by using the option "splitting target architectures". So, the think which, I want to know that,should I upload both apk files with same (.Obb) expansion?
    I've use this option after google play console showing error of diffrent architectures. So just want to know am i right that upload both apk with same obb file?

19. Umerfarooq

Umerfarooq

Okay, Guys here is the solution to the problem.

Open Unity Hub.
    Click on "Installs" and you'll see all the install versions of unity on your system.
    On Top Right of the, each Unity Version installed there are three vertical dots, click on them and choose "Add Modules".
    The Very First Option is "Android Build Support", expand it and choose "Unity SDK & NDK Tools".
    What it will do now, it will install the SDK and NDK which support the particular version of unity you are using.
    After completion of Downloading and installation.
    Open Unity Editor. Choose Unity > Preference> External Tools and browse for the SDK and NDK you just downloaded and installed. The location is as below,
    Navigate to the location where Unity is installed and choose Unity > Hub >Editor> Unity(Version, you installed NDK and SDK for) >Playback Engine > ANdroid Player > NDK/SDK.

You are all set now.

Now what you have to do this to go into Player Setting> other settings > Target Architecture > Choose ARMv7 and ARMv64(this is necessary).

Build the APK and you are all set.
    Accept the answer if it solves your issue.
    Cheers.

20. Lethn

Lethn

.... This isn't unity answers.

21. dragologic

dragologic

So it is not possible to build .apk with 64? Only .aab file?

22. SharksInteractive

SharksInteractive

23. amrullakhan

amrullakhan

Is ip2cpp build issue for android 64 bit with Unity 2020.1 solved? Any solutions please urgent.

24. SharksInteractive

SharksInteractive

Are you still having the problem?

25. d2clon

d2clon