Search Unity

Google Play Store - Login Credentials

Discussion in 'Android' started by wagenheimer, Dec 15, 2021.

1. wagenheimer

wagenheimer

Hi...
    Google is removing ALL my games from Google Play Store alleging it needs Login Credentials to check the Eligibility. The problem is that none of my games has a login at all. Someone faced something similar and has some hint of how to fix it?

"Issue: Violation of Families Policy Requirements
    Apps that contain elements that appeal to children must comply with all Families Policy Requirements. We found the following issue(s) with your app:

Eligibility Issue
    Login Credentials

In order for us to review your app for compliance with Developer Program Policies, we will need you to provide valid login credentials for your app.
    • If users need credentials to access your app, please provide all appropriate credentials via Play Console.
    • If you previously supplied credentials, please ensure that they have not expired.
    • If your app normally uses 2-Step Verification (e.g. SMS verification), biometrics (e.g. a fingerprint or face scan) or a location-dependent password (e.g. geo-gate), please provide valid demo credentials that we can use instead.
    For more detail please review the Play Console Requirements."

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Are you using Unity IAP or the the Facebook SDK? I believe both of these will require a logon.

3. wagenheimer

wagenheimer

I'm using Unity IAP, but I don't see how this requires the additional Login that I must pass for them to test.

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Correct, they should already be logged in to the device during testing. If you are able, you might mention this. Otherwise, maybe just create a dummy Google login, and give them the username and password.

wagenheimer likes this.