Search Unity

Google Play Pre-Launch Report Warnings with Latest LTS Unity

Discussion in 'Android' started by breban1, Feb 27, 2020.

1. breban1

breban1

I just uploaded my game to the Google Play Store and am receiving greylist warnings from the Pre-Launch report. According to release notes, I thought these were all addressed.

Unity 2017.4.37f1 (LTS) - latest LTS version

upload_2020-2-27_12-51-27.png

Hoping someone from Unity can clarify. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. JuliusM

JuliusM

Unity Technologies

android/view/textclassifier/logging/smartselectioneventtracker$selectionevent should not be used by Unity. You probably have a plugin which uses these APIs.The main issue before was about Landroid/media/AudioSystem;->getPrimaryOutputFrameCount()I and Landroid/media/AudioSystem;->getPrimaryOutputSamplingRate()I APIs usage which was addressed. There were also warnings about Ljava/lang/invoke/MethodHandles$Lookup;-><init>(Ljava/lang/Class;I)V however that one is needed to make default java methods work and there were no alternatives for it. We've communicated that with Google, but I'm not sure what the final conclusion was. In any case I don't see these warnings in your screenshot, so I'd suggest to check your plugins.

3. breban1

breban1

Not going to be fun figuring this out, but thanks for the info!

Loksta8 likes this.
  4. breban1

breban1

Can anyone help with figuring out what these warnings may be related to? I did a Google search, but I have no clue what a "text classifier" is and have never used it.

I have a lot of assets from the asset store in my project, so removing each of them/fixing errors/recompiling will be quite a bit of work.

Thanks in advance if you can help!

5. Loksta8

Loksta8

I'm in the same boat. Are you using the Google Play Services Plugin in your project? I started seeing these messages when I brought that plugin into my project. Did you ever figure out what the fix was for this? Hopefully you got some answers somewhere! Thank you!

6. breban1

breban1

It's been a while, and my project never made it to fruition unfortunately.

I *think* I ended up moving to Unity 2018 LTS and that resolved my issues. Sorry I can't be of more help!

Loksta8 likes this.
  7. Loksta8

Loksta8

Aw man I'm sorry to hear that! Well don't give up I'm sure it'll come to fruition with time! Anyways thanks for your help man I appreciate it!