Search Unity

Google Play Console rejected cause of non-SDK API.

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by pcdrive, Aug 18, 2019.

1. pcdrive

pcdrive

Sorry if it is not the right topic, or tags.

I just got rejected by some strange warning messages about unsupported API usage.

Sorry for hungarian, that's my native.

So... after spending some days googling about this issue I found a thread which unity technologies told to keep posted, but forgot to do so for months. All i want to know is how can i make tests to see these warnings, or even how to fix them.
    I use visual studio 2017 and unity 2019.2.0f1 currently.
    thanks in advance.

Nova

2. pcdrive

pcdrive

Well i found a solution. may not work for everyone, but it done the magic for me.
    In short: you need to update the android sdk manually.

step-by-step:
    1, In unity preferences -> external tools uncheck the "installed with unity".
    2, The default path will be shown. Go there, and open "bin" or "tools/bin" folder.
    3, Open a console here (shift + right click)
    4, type: " sdkmanager "platforms;android-25" " to download the API-s (this is for the level 25 API write this to needed one)
    5, it will first prompt you a EULA or sth like that, hit y, and continue.
    6, after you got all levels you needed type: "sdkmanager --update" to get the updates.
    7, restart unity
    8, look for space in your place for the bags of money you will earn with the game you made =)

Again: it worked for me, maybe it will solve your problem too, maybe not. Worth a try amirite'?
    original thread: https://forum.unity.com/threads/google-play-api-warnings-started-today.676654/page-2

ThisIsDangerous and ZWLSOFTWARE like this.