Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Golf Masters VR Alpha Launches Today!

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by huxley, Apr 29, 2015.

1. huxley

huxley

Ghost Machine's new VR Golf Simulation, GOLF MASTERS releases playable Alpha and launches Greenlight campaign Today!

Link Here to GOLF MASTERS DK2 Alpha http://www.ghostmachinevr.com/#!golf-masters/c22sl

Link Here to GOLF MASTERS Steam Greenlight http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=366635196

Digital VR Studio Ghost Machine announced today that their newest VR project, Golf Masters, is being released today as a playable Alpha for the Oculus Rift virtual reality display. Today also marks the launch of the games' Steam Greenlight campaign for inclusion in the growing Steam VR games library. This release will mark the fifth VR game Ghost Machine will offer to customers on the digital downloading service following Motorsport Revolution and Superbike TT, which went on sale on the popular games service early this year.

"VR Golf is a personal project that I've been working with an internal team to develop. As soon as I heard of the latest room tracking technology from Valve and other hardware makers, I knew that virtual golf would be a perfect fit.", stated Neal Nellans, CEO of Ghost Machine.

An early playable demo of Golf Masters was developed internally at the VR studio and was well received in early previews. "Golf Masters takes virtual golfing to a new level and is a perfect match for VR. Standing on the tee at one of the virtual golf holes that our team has built is an incredibly immersive experience that truly makes you feel like you are standing on the course.", Nellans commented.

Golf Masters is expected to ship on Steam VR with support for the latest Oculus Rift head mounted display and the upcoming HTC Vive Headset as well as a Standard version for those not owning a Rift headset in Winter of 2015.

2. El Maxo

El Maxo

Looks interesting man