Search Unity

Gogogo! a party game for android + iOS

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by treborguy, Aug 6, 2020.

1. treborguy

treborguy

I've been working for the last 2 years on a game called Gogogo! I'm both the artist and coder. I would be thrilled if anyone wanted to check it out! It's free for the standard game (20 minigames)! I'm a solo dev, and trying my best to get the word out without much of an advertising budget!

It's a 3 to 16 player party game for iOS and Android. Each round there's a completely different challenge - everything from seeing how steady you can be with the phone in your hand while you strike a pose, to committing the referee's drawing to memory and recreating it, to doing an impression of a certain noise (a recent player's favorite was "A pigeon flirting". She said her Grandma was in hysterics!). It's played on one phone, and doesn't require an internet connection.

Here's a trailer!

Trailer on YouTube

iOS and Android links on my website:

gogogothegame.com/download

Thanks so much! I'll be super happy if even one person tries my little game!

Rob

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    Zebet and Sfunk1992 like this.
  2. Sfunk1992

Sfunk1992

Reminds me of jackbox games. I love the art style on this. I didn't download, only because I don't have a group of people to play with at the moment. I will probably check this out if we have a party anytime soon. The trailer was also very well made! This has potential. I can see you clearly cared about the project.

3. Zebet

Zebet

This is fantastic! Great work. As Sfunk said - the art and music is delightful.

4. treborguy

treborguy

Thanks guys that means a lot!! I really appreciate it :D

Sfunk1992 likes this.
  5. ptracy

ptracy

After watching the trailer (which totally explains the game perfectly) I decided to download the game. I initially played it with three people while practicing social distancing at an outdoor dining area. We had a blast doing the 20 free challenges and it really brings out your competitive side. The animations are hilarious and charming especially when you're inputting everyone's names. Each player has their own little avatar with a unique animation, I can really appreciate the time and creativity that went into that. Later over the weekend, I busted that game out at a birthday lunch with four people this time and we had even more fun with it. This is a great little game and hats off to @treborguy for being able to animate and code this thing. Nicely done!

treborguy likes this.
  6. treborguy

treborguy

Thanks so much man!! Sorry for the slow reply, I don't check the forums enough. I super thrilled you played it twice! :D I hope you get much more enjoyment out of it!