Search Unity

GoD Factory : Wingmen, team based space combat

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Arkensis, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Arkensis

Arkensis

GoD Factory : Wingmen is a multiplayer space combat game with a heavy focus on customization and cooperation. Each match is played 4 versus 4 and should last between 5 and 15 minutes.

We're a team of 7 developers working on this : 2 game designers, 2 programmers and 3 artists. We started this project about a year and a half ago and we're currently in alpha testing. We're using Unity 4.1 with a few additions like Photon Networking and NGUI as well as Blender for 3D models and animation.

Here's our latest trailer :

We also have a kicksarter campaign at the moment :
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/271033429/god-factory-wingmen-0

Any feedback is appreciated. You can also ask me questions about the development, how we implemented a feature or how we tackled a particular problem, I will answer if possible.

2. Euphoric

Euphoric

Im impressed with the presentation, the game itself looks beautiful. The menu and user interface looked fluent and amazing. Great job on this game guys. Best of luck to you on kickstarter! I don't see why you cant reach your goal.

3. Arkensis

Arkensis

Thanks a lot, our art team is very talented and they've put a lot of work into finding a unique look for GoD Factory.

Here are a few screenshots for a more detailed look:
    $CarrierInsideChase3.jpg

$Cockpit5.jpg

$AttackVectorInGroup.jpg

$HangarCho.jpg

4. V0odo0

V0odo0

Game looks really beautiful. Good luck on a kickstarter!

5. Arkensis

Arkensis

Thanks! Jesse Cox released a gameplay video for GoD Factory yesterday for his Greenlight show. This shows some gameplay from an inexperienced player's perspective. Note that we are still in alpha, unfinished features, glitches and placeholders(mostly sounds and effects) are to be expected.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  6. Keos

Keos

For the last 48h of the Kickstarter campaign, we will to a stream marathon of the game. You can watch it via NineDots Studio official twitch channel
    http://www.twitch.tv/NinedotsStudio

7. LaneFox

LaneFox

Wow, really cool concept guys, I think it definitely should have had more attention.

8. mangax

mangax

great work guys! am impressed!