Search Unity

Go to the Editor to enable Unity Analytics for your project

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by maatto, Jan 8, 2020.

1. maatto

maatto

Hi,

this is the 3rd clone of the same project I have tried to make but on each one they all still just say
    "Go to the Editor to enable Unity Analytics for your project"

I've even tried to set custom events to fire but nothing is showing since Alaytics are showing as disabled.
    I have tried restarting unity, turning on/off analytics, rebuilding project, restarting laptop, even unlinked and created 2 new projects to no success.

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

So you clicked on the Go to Dashboard link at the top of the Services window? At any rate, I believe we are experiencing dashboard delays.

3. nextage575

nextage575

@JeffDUnity3D i am using unity 2019.2.19f1, i have enabled analytics but i cant see anything on dashboard from many days,even the game is published on playstore and in app purchase is working fine but still no analytics data.please help me.Thankyou

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unfortunately we have been experiencing significant issues with users not being able to turn on Analytics. It's been ongoing for a couple of months. Unfortunately I don't expect a resolution any time soon. I'll try to keep this thread updated.

5. QuadomSoft

QuadomSoft

We had this issue for a while now on Unity 2020. Upgradding to Unity 2020.1.15f1(as suggested by unity support) and creating a new project id fixed it. All pages and custom events now appear on the dashboard.

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Sorry for the delay. Yes, this has been addressed in Unity 2020.1.15f1 as described

7. RotcivOcnarbs

RotcivOcnarbs

I'm using Unity 2020.3.5f, but the same issue persists for me, all analytics set up in the editor, but in the dashboard it shows nothing
    upload_2021-6-12_21-28-47.png

upload_2021-6-12_21-29-2.png

Attached Files:

8. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

9. xinatcg

xinatcg

Yeah, it is same in my case. have you resolved it?

10. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

What version of Unity are you using? Does this happen to a new project?

11. xinatcg

xinatcg

i recrate a new project then resolved.

JeffDUnity3D likes this.
  12. vuthang

vuthang

I.m using unity 2020.3.14f. I create new project and issues not solved

13. vuthang

vuthang

I turn on analytic, play editor and do anything in Have trouble. but in the dashboard it shows nothing

14. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Please show a screenshot of your Dashboard. Please keep in mind it takes up to 24 hours

15. foobraco

foobraco

@JeffDUnity3D We're experiencing the same issue with 2020.1.13f1. We can't update the project to a new version of Unity at the moment, is there another way to fix the analytics or should we look for an alternative if we stay in this version?

We already tried to create the project id from within the editor and from the web dashboard, I can successfully linked the project with both, but the analytics page is stuck in the `Play To Complete Integration` step and nothing gets sent to the dashboard.

16. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Can you see an empty dashboard? If so, that means it's properly integrated. The "Play to Complete" message in the Editor is misleading and will be removed in future release. We are currently experiencing processing delays, so please give it more time, perhaps wait up to 24 hours.

17. foobraco

foobraco

@JeffDUnity3D No, the attached image is all that the dashboard has been showing since we integrated

Also, it has been a few days since we did it, so I'm not sure if it could be a delayed of more than 24 hours?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
  18. foobraco

foobraco

@JeffDUnity3D I'm wondering if it's an issue with the analytics section itself?

If I go to the Dashboard menu (as seen on the attached image) it looks like the analytics library at least reported the usage a few days ago when implemented, but if I press in the little analytics link that it's in each metric it throws a 404, and if I go to the Analytics link in the sidebar it shows the image that I attached in my previous post.

Attached Files:

19. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Please open a support ticket and provide your Unity ProjectID, we'll take a look analytics-support@unity3d.com

20. Sam_Space

Sam_Space

I am getting this same issue. We ended up upgrading our unity project from 2018 version to 2019.4.38f1 - I notced after our upgrade the analytics on the unity dashboard said we needed to enable it. Note that we already had analytics enabled before and was able to see all our user activity. However even after enabling the analytics, clicking "go to dashboard" on the srvices tab with the engine takes me to a dead end page in unity saying
    "Go to the Editor to enable Unity Analytics for your project" ...but I already just enabled it?!

It would be great to have analytics working again. How can I fix this? Is this an error bug?

Attached Files:

21. SebT_Unity

SebT_Unity

Unity Technologies

Hi Sam,
    Could you go to https://dashboard.unity3d.com
    Login with your credentials.
    On the side bar go to Analytics > Legacy Analytics.
    upload_2022-12-7_19-50-32.png
    You should be able to see your analytics. You currently seem to be using an old dashboard that will be eventually deprecated.

Let me know if that helps.
    Best,
    Seb