Search Unity

GLTF + Unity : Bug | Missing Feature | Wrong Behaviour?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dneubern, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Dneubern

Dneubern

Good day!
    I don´t know if here this would be the proper forum to post, but i´m having problems with GLTF in a Unity build.

The idea is simple:
    The user run the application. A File Opener dialog is open, in which the user selects the GLTF File to be loaded. The File is loaded and is shown in screen.

The problem:
    Everything works perfect in Editor. In Build nothing seems to work.
    This occurs NOT ONLY with the "UniGLTF" from @Siccity but also the UnityGLTF from @Khronos

Link to the project: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ThMY27BhH9Uxqg3kSUWMcKjHBZib5YDX

Thankyou ahead =)
    Danilo Neubern.

2. Murgilod

Murgilod

General discussion is not a support forum. Also, what does it say if you test a debug build?

3. Siccity

Siccity

Copypasted response from the github issue posted on GLTFUtility:

This isn't UniGLTF and I did not create nor participate in the creation of UniGLTF.
    Is this GLTFUtility related?

As indicated in the readme, runtime import API is not finished yet, although you can try experimenting with GLTFObject.Load(filepath); followed by glTFObject.Create();

4. Dneubern

Dneubern

It´s true Siccity. I´m sorry, but i´ve got confused using not two, but all three GLTF APIs for unity.
    I´ve reloaded the UNIGltf, and made a dev build, and now it seems to work. Although i have not made a single code change, just reimporting seems to have fixed it. :eek: