Search Unity

GLSL compilation failed

Discussion in 'AR' started by ramaya947, Oct 2, 2019.

1. ramaya947

ramaya947

I am getting this error when ever I start up the Magic Leap Unity Template project. I followed all of the steps that they have listed in the guide, but I keep getting this. Also worth noting, whenever I try to run the app on either the physical hardware or the simulated hardware in Magic Leap Remote I get an error where I only see purple streaks across the screen. I believe that this may be tied to this initial compilation error that I am getting.

GLSL compilation failed:
    0(7) : error C0203: extension GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer not supported in profile gp5vp

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I couldn't find anything about this issue anywhere online.

2. pappuu

pappuu

Hi ramaya947,

I am also getting the same error in when running the magic leap template project, with similar streaks of lines in the unity editor and the image below. Have you resolved it yet?

Thanks render_error.PNG

Thanks

3. kintovt

kintovt

Have the same issue

4. ctran123

ctran123

I know this a bit of an old thread, but upgrading my graphics card fixed this issue for me.
    I was running on a Quadro K5000. Upgraded to GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

5. DPerlo

DPerlo

Hi all
    I had the same problem with Unity 2020.3. In my case the error vanished after enabling 'Force Multipass' in
    Project Settings - XR Plugin Management - Magic Leap Settings