Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

GL Context issues, UI missing issue, more!

Discussion in '5.3 Beta' started by brianchasalow, Oct 3, 2015.

1. brianchasalow

brianchasalow

Upon first opening of the first project, EventTrigger was missing, any of my UI objects were showing as 'script missing', and I had to reimport all and suddenly they showed up.

case # 733349 : *critical bug here, pals!* When I run in GL-Core on OSX, none of my video rendering plugins work anymore, appears to be context issues.

case 733355 : i'm seeing mipmapping issues when I gl frame capture, on iOS for built-in UI graphic objects like the Slider.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  2. movra

movra

Not sure if it's worthwhile sending bug reports this early in the beta.

3. Jonny-Roy

Jonny-Roy

Of course it is, what would be the point of the beta otherwise.

4. Alex-Lian

Alex-Lian

Bug reports (and also reporting the case #s here) would be very much appreciated.

5. brianchasalow

brianchasalow

@Alex Lian 733349 is the OpenGL context issue bug. Please take a look at that one

6. brianchasalow

brianchasalow

not sure how to repro the event trigger / UI objects missing bug on first scene import. Mind you, it was that same project that's attached in both those case #'s, so, maybe you'll run into it.

7. brianchasalow

brianchasalow

case 733355 : i'm seeing mipmapping issues when I gl frame capture, on iOS for built-in UI graphic objects like the Slider.