Search Unity

Gizmo Selection Outline to adapt to Vertex Position Shader

Discussion in 'Shaders' started by inyub, Nov 5, 2021.

1. inyub

inyub

Hello there,
    I hope this is the right subforum to be for this question. I tried to search the web for this issue, but I am afraid that I dont find the right words.
    I wonder about the Selection Outline Gizmo, the one you can see around a Mesh if you select it, the orange one.
    I am using a Custom Vertex Position Offset Shader (made with Amplify Shader) and it works fine, though the orange outline is not in the right position, but displays the form before the position offset has happened.
    I have another one shader, I did not myself but purchased, but that one nicely adapts that orange outline along the displacemented mesh.

How do I achieve that the orange outline nicely adapts as on the other object, as seen on the picture below?

selectionoutlineGizmo.png
    As additional Information, though I doubt that this is too relevant. The one that works is the default one of that Curved World 2020 Package, and in Amplify Shader I am using a generated node by that package to use the vertex offset math in my custom Shaders.