Search Unity

GI lighting issue

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Darkmonk, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Darkmonk

Darkmonk

Hi, I seem to be having a strange issue with the indirect ligthing on my terrain, i have recently updated my project to 5.6.1 . When I bake the indirect Global illumination and then change my scene view to show me the indirect lighting it only seems to have lit a small corner of the terrain, the albedo looks correct but indirect and directionality are both only displaying in the corner. I have attached an image showing the different debug modes. I am only using realtime GI not any baked lighting Lighting.jpg

2. Darkmonk

Darkmonk

I am also getting these errors when baking
    • Assertion failed on expression: 'terrainInstanceHashes.find(instances.instanceID) != terrainInstanceHashes.end()'

• Assertion failed on expression: 'si.atlasOffsetX > systemInfo.atlasOffsetX || si.atlasOffsetY > systemInfo.atlasOffsetY'

3. Darkmonk

Darkmonk

Still having trouble with this issue, been looking through other posts and some people have been getting the same errors but not the same lighting issue. Has anyone else even seen this issue before ?

4. mephistonight

mephistonight

I'm also having this problem, in 2017.2 so this clearly hasn't been fixed yet. Did you ever find a solution?

5. GamdineProductions

GamdineProductions

Any solution?