Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

Ghost Recording and Playback Script

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by SamohtVII, Feb 22, 2019.

1. SamohtVII

SamohtVII

Hi All,

Ghost Recording and Playback Script

I just wanted to showcase my new ghost replay and playback script. The script can be attached to any gameObject and then just requires a call of the start, stop and play function to begin the ghost. It's super easy to set-up and very customisable. It saves the position, and rotation and can be serialised into a file which can be loaded upon request to be played back at a later date. Works perfectly for saving high scores.

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/integration/ghost-recording-and-replay-script-138922

Here is a video of it in action in my upcoming mobile racing game.

Thanks

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  2. salim_khan

salim_khan

Hi,There...
    Can You please snd me mobile apk for testing .....

3. SamohtVII

SamohtVII

Hi,

The asset doesn't have any controls for mobile unfortunately. Here is a demo video of all of the features. It can record and playback a ghost as well as store a ghost that can be overwritten in the editor but then retrieved and loaded back in.

In terms of performance it works perfectly on mobile and low end devices.

Thanks

4. salim_khan

salim_khan

hi thanks for the effort ,but i wana test it on mobile can u please apply control freak 2 on it its easy to go ... i want to check it properlyon mobile
    before i purchase it

5. SamohtVII

SamohtVII

Hey,

Feel free to try it out and if you don't like it I am happy to give you a refund.

Thanks,