I had to go and redo the UV because I left some holes in the model that I had to fix. That meant rebaking the normals, and I thought I might as well go and bake ambient occlusion. Now I got some nice self-shadows. I only used procedural materials in Substance Painter so far, so it was easy to transfer my work to the updated model. This is only smart materials right now, just with simple tweaks. Only after this will I start any manual painting, because I am a super lazy guy. And man, I really wish you can hide thumbnails in the Layers window. It keeps on having to update them every time I switch to a different channel, and it’s slowing down the whole program.