Search Unity

Getting slow framerate

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by roshan090, Mar 26, 2019.

?

Getting slow framerate

1. Anyone

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Anyone

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. roshan090

roshan090

Hello! i just using simple 3D graphic but getting low framerate idk why it happened to me. i check my code and all project but did not find any problem. Please help

Attached Files:

2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

Well it says most of your time is waiting on rendering. So what are your hardware specs, specifically graphics card?

3. roshan090

roshan090

thanks for reply. actually i am not using any graphics card. i am building this game for mobile. game work on my pc work well and give good frame rate but not on mobile device which has 3gb ram but witrh 4 gb ram project working good. Actually i want optimize my game for all devices like 2gb , 3gb and 4gb ram. i hope you understand what i want to tell you.

4. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

Well mobile device GPU's are extremely limited compared to even integrated graphics on a PC, and your problem likely has nothing to do with memory usage. You probably have too complex a scene, models, shaders, lighting, etc for your mobile device's GPU. You should be using shaders optimized specifically for mobile for example. You'll have to investigate deeper to figure out exactly what you are doing that is too expensive to render quickly on your mobile device.

5. roshan090

roshan090

can you please tell me how to optimized shaders because i am not using any complex scene. Can you think rendering problem is occurring only for shaders.
    Thanks