Search Unity

Getting several errors when building

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by BT723, Aug 12, 2019.

1. BT723

BT723

I am building a game to MacOS and the build is failing and has the following errors

Assets/Assets and added stuff/Standard Assets/Effects/ImageEffects/Scripts/BloomAndFlares.cs(112,97): error CS1061: 'Camera' does not contain a definition for 'hdr' and no accessible extension method 'hdr' accepting a first argument of type 'Camera' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/Assets and added stuff/Standard Assets/Effects/ImageEffects/Scripts/Bloom.cs(109,97): error CS1061: 'Camera' does not contain a definition for 'hdr' and no accessible extension method 'hdr' accepting a first argument of type 'Camera' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/Assets and added stuff/Standard Assets/Effects/ImageEffects/Scripts/SunShafts.cs(93,52): error CS1061: 'Camera' does not contain a definition for 'hdr' and no accessible extension method 'hdr' accepting a first argument of type 'Camera' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Build completed with a result of 'Failed'
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility: processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 4 errors
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x00242] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:194
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x0007f] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:97
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility: processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Thanks.

2. palex-nx

palex-nx

3. BT723

BT723

Yes I do but I just reimported all the assets and It works fine now, I wasn't sure if updating unity a few days before I needed to have the finished product was a good idea as it possibly could have created more issues, thanks.