Search Unity

Getting rejected by Apple

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by psavi, Dec 3, 2016.

1. psavi

psavi

Hello,

I'm developing a game in unity for iOS. I've delivered many versions of this game to apple, but now i've got rejected. I got this error and i don't know how to fix it :

"Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "Mombo Combo 2". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Non-public API usage:

• The app references non-public selectors in "momboCombo2": setSupportedInterfaceOrientations:

If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed.

If you think this message was sent in error and that you have only used Apple-published APIs in accordance with the guidelines, send the app's nine-digit Apple ID, along with detailed information about why you believe the above APIs were incorrectly flagged, to appreview@apple.com. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information page."

How can i fix it? Thanks!

2. funwall

funwall

Were you able to fix this?