Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions by the end of July. Read our announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Getting Failed response status on certain devices

Discussion in 'Unity Remote Config' started by lukas_balaz, Mar 16, 2021.

1. lukas_balaz

lukas_balaz

Hello,

we are getting "ConfigResponse.Failed" status when fetching Remote Config on certain devices today. It worked fine just a few weeks ago.

We found at least 2 such devices (iPhone 6s with iOS 12.4.1 and iPad Pro with OS 13.2.3) so it's probably not an issue with a specific device. We also tried some other devices but for them it worked just fine.

We also tested 2 different games (both released on app store) and it didn't work on any of them on those devices, so it's probably not an issue with a specific game, either.

The only remaining option (if I didn't forget anything) is that it's an issue with Remote Config servers, although it's weird that it only fails on some devices. Do you have any idea what could it be ?

I tried contacting Unity Customer Support but they told me that they can answer only non-technical issues and redirected me here.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
  2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

@lukas_balaz I am checking with the team on server status and will update shortly.

3. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

@lukas_balaz We are not seeing any issues on our servers. Can you provide an example ProjectID via private message here?

4. YLahin

YLahin

Broke today too
    Curl error 51: Cert verify failed: UNITYTLS_X509VERIFY_FLAG_EXPIRED

5. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

I'm seeing the same thing today, we are checking.

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

This issue has been resolved, apologies on the inconvenience. It was an expired SSL cert, it may take a few minutes for it to propagate.