Search Unity

Getting "Code Sign error: No code signing identities found"

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by poshaughnessey, Apr 20, 2015.

1. poshaughnessey

poshaughnessey

I am seeing the following error on every cloud build for a newly created project:

Code Sign error: No code signing identities found: No valid signing identities (i.e. certificate and private key pair) matching the team ID “(null)” were found.

I have confirmed that the ad hoc distribution provisioning profile is valid, and matches the distribution certificate (.p12) that was uploaded.

Also, I have double checked that the bundle identifier is valid for the profile. We're using a wildcard bundle id for the app id.

Any suggestions on how to further troubleshoot this?

Thanks!

2. Ing3nu

Ing3nu

I am having a similar problem on my recent build as well. We are using a wildcard profile and the provisioning profile and .p12 match. I have checked against a local build (from Xcode) and it builds just fine.

"[xcode] Code Sign error: No matching provisioning profiles found: No provisioning profiles matching the bundle identifier “com.xxxx” were found.
    [xcode] CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 8.0'
    [xcode] ** BUILD FAILED **

3. Ing3nu

Ing3nu

Okay, this has been fixed on my end (of course, now I am deep into match-o-linker issues because of Prime 31).
    I had not declared the wildcard symbol properly in the settings.

4. David-Berger

David-Berger

Unity Technologies

Wildcard bundle ids are definitely supported - we just rolled out a fix for that, it was an issue with profiles having some characters in it which were not handled properly. Please try it again and let us know if it works properly.