Search Unity

Get TeamUP, an physics-based (online) platformer NOW for FREE!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by ZingZangGames, Jun 18, 2022.

?

FEEDBACK TIME! → How would you rate TeamUP?

1. Very fun!

2. All in all, it's good!

3. The difficulty and physics-mechanics makes the game very enjoyable.

4. Nice, but has some bugs/ performance issues.

5. I don't like this.

6. Why do I have to create an account to play?

7. The download-process is too hard to understand/ it fails to download.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ZingZangGames

ZingZangGames

TeamUP_CoverIMG.png
    TeamUP is our first creation made with unity and it's something unique. Being completely physics-based, it's always a mayhem and you'll never know what happens next time. Currently, the game offers you 3 big levels + an introduction, the third one being the most hard one (only every 250th player made it through, will you be one of them?).

Download it RIGHT NOW and start falling into all that chaos for free by clicking here!
    Help for downloading can be found there under "Install instructions".

... or play it in the browser here.

... THEN, give us FEEDBACK HERE! (+ingame rewards!)

The game is still in development will get it's final release soon. To play, you also need to create an account. More infos and some previews of the actual game can be found on the download-pages.
    You still need help? Something makes you headaches? Feel free to give us your opinion or ask a question under this post, that'd be nice!

Thanks for playing and have fun!
    - ZingZangGames

[By playing, you agree and comply with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy (can be found within the game). © 2019 - 2022 ZingZangGames]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
  2. Kreshi

Kreshi

some feedback from my side:

- camera control is all over the place
    - pressing shift somehow made no difference in speed/jumping, or at least I couldn't tell
    - the game needs a guest account login

- way too difficult and unpredictable
    - when the tutorial level said I can grab with left and right mouse button, it was next to impossible to jump on top of the boxes, I quitted the game after that
    - no exit button (in the tutorial level)
    - the graphics were nice
    - the music is too loud
    - i guess there is more to the game but I couldn't find out because the box-grabbing part was too frustrating
    - the game has potential

Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
  3. mgear

mgear

how big is the webgl build? (was taking forever to load in newgrounds yesterday..)

but yeah, not interested to create account, should have "play as guest" option..

4. ZingZangGames

ZingZangGames

Thank you for your feedback!
    I can understand the difficulty as well as the problems controlling the character. The "play as a guest" is very high on the list, as many players don't want to craete an account for a game that they only play for a few minutes/hours. In the tutorial level, you have to option to skip that part, you can almost skip the whole level. But I can completely understand that new players get frustated by the randomness as well as the grab machanics there.

5. Kreshi

Kreshi

The problem with the boxes was not the grabbing but the jumping on top of the boxes. I was falling off the box way too easily. Maybe i misunderstood something there but the only way i got over the first wall was to jump on a box first. Then there was a second wall where i managed to fall back to the first walls starting point. After that i gave up. I recognized that i can skip but i thought, if I can't even succeed the tutorial level, how should i manage a real level. The camera was also way too sensitive and was feeling very imprecise + it was weird that the character interacting with physic objects effected the camera rotation. Anyway, the game concept has definitely potential. If the bugs are sorted out and the input improves, the game is going to do fine i guess :).

ZingZangGames likes this.