Search Unity

Get Paid By Paypal, as "mikaisomaa" Unity staff said "Try to ask..." Not controversy just to know

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by BBRome, Jan 17, 2018.

1. BBRome

BBRome

Hi,
    here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/how-often-do-you-need-to-invoice.511756/ mikaisomaa(Unity staff guy) said :
    <For now - you can also try requesting a PayPal transfer in case you have excessive intermediate bank transfer fees - PayPal charges are smaller when wiring small amounts of money.>

My question is very simple: is real possible ?, but no answer from anyone.

So, dear Unity Ads support team the question i very simple:

Can we try to ask for Paypal payment in the invoice, instead of bank transfer(very expensive) ?

Thank you

2. mikaisomaa

mikaisomaa

Unity Technologies

Hi,

Thanks for voicing your concerns over this. Due to the sizeable transfer fees of banks and intermediary banks - we've previously allowed PayPal payouts when it has made sense by it being cheaper on smaller payouts.

I've asked for details and I'll follow up here when I know what the current status is with PayPal payouts.

3. BBRome

BBRome

Thank you very much mikaisomaa.

4. mikaisomaa

mikaisomaa

Unity Technologies

Hi,

I just got this confirmed from our payouts team: We support PayPal payouts. Indicate on your invoice that you want to be paid by PayPal and make sure to include the email address associated with your PayPal account.

5. BBRome

BBRome

great news :) thank you