Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Get installed Android sdk packages...

Discussion in 'Android' started by Brathnann, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Brathnann

Brathnann

So, I have a project at work that I do most of the coding on and sometimes I bring it home. We have a repo at work that maintains stuff for us, but I can't access that from home, so I usually just zip the project up and do stuff I need to do at home on that.

This has worked great until recently. I have updated my Android sdk at work and at home using Android studios and the sdk manager and new projects on either computer have no issues. When I open my project at home (the one from work) I keep getting this "Get Installed Android SDK packages" message. Sometimes it runs through and ask me to agree to it, but most times it locks up Unity. I then have to delete the library, forcing it back into a pc build, switch back to Android, and then the box pops up again, but it usually finishes what it was doing and things are fine after.

My question is...how do I get this to stop? It's annoying when it keeps freezing Unity. Appreciate any help provided. Image provided to clarify the box. Thank you for any help provided.

Attached Files:

2. chris_unity612

chris_unity612

I have the same issue, did you find a solution?

3. Brathnann

Brathnann

I never did. I built a new computer recently though, and I installed android studios on it and let it do it's thing and now I don't seem to be getting this error at home anymore.

I'm not sure if removing all the android sdk related stuff and removing any studios you have and then reinstalling it through studio would fix it or not.

I may have to try that some day on the old computer when time allows.