Search Unity

Get Boiled - New Game - First Time Developing A Game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Sunshineshiny, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Sunshineshiny

Sunshineshiny

2. fisheyegames23

fisheyegames23

Decent game for your very first game. Did you publish it on Google Play?

Sunshineshiny likes this.
  3. Sunshineshiny

Sunshineshiny

Thank you! Not yet, but maybe in the future!

4. Die-N-Honor

Die-N-Honor

Hey,
    I think your game is really good, especially for it being your first. Here are a few of my thoughts:
    • The player movement feels very sluggish and slow. I'm not sure how fast an egg is suppose to go but hopefully a bit faster :D
    • The tutorial didn't mention anything about the shop... I did only make it to the second level so maybe it did and I missed it?
    • The second level with the owl.... its very annoying. It's attack rate + move speed mixed with your inability to move "quickly" makes it very frustrating and more difficult than it should be.
    • I think the art is awesome, I feel like the story was just getting started with helping the bunny at the beginning of the second level.
    • Music is also fitting for the atmosphere.
    • I like how you have the trophy or achievement system, I think this would work great as a mobile game on Google play / Apple store like Fisheye mentioned.
    • Last small thing I noticed sometimes it did not register my jump, not sure if its an issue with the collision detection or what but it lead to my death a few times.
    All in all I think you did a really good job on the game. Maybe having a few more people play test it and get feedback and just tweak the speed/combat. GREAT JOB!

Sunshineshiny likes this.
  5. Sunshineshiny

Sunshineshiny

Thank you for all the feedback! Really appreciate it.