Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

GENERAL REFUNDS THREAD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by overthere, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbbmbbmm

mbbmbbmm

Hi everybody!

I requested a refund from Studica EU at the beginning of March - got a "You'll receive a reply in a timely fashion"-reply on March 9th and haven't heard from them ever since. Can somebody from Unity help me? I thought the initial hurdles would have been removed by now. What is the state of affairs with Studica? How should I proceed?

2. Aurore

Aurore

Director of Real-Time Learning

Please try contacting Studica again, maybe give them a call? Since they are a different company, there isn't much we can do I'm afraid.

3. mbbmbbmm

mbbmbbmm

I will try that. Yes, I understand that they are a different company, but replies from Unity in this thread indicated that your were talking to them in order to smooth things up, and that some people were getting help getting refunded.

4. ibyte

ibyte

I received my refund - thanks to all that were involved!

5. WilliamBNewton

WilliamBNewton

Just like to update and say I received my refund last night, that while the whole process took longer than I thought it would, everyone involved has been great. I also really really appreciate that in order to do right by me (and in order to smooth things over with my wife who has been kinda upset about the whole thing) Unity (well, Graham and Aurora) sent my wife flowers yesterday. My wife loves the flowers and was totally caught off guard with that. :)

You are all the best, thank you so much! I hope any remaining refunds go smoothly for all of you.

Aurore and NomadKing like this.
  6. scottb9239

scottb9239

Hi everyone, I am a little confused. I bought the Unity 5 pre-order way back and then bought the Android Pro license for a total of $3,000 ($1,500) for both. I just submitted a refund for my licenses mentioning this and received a reply that my refund is only for the Unity Pro license itself of $1,500.

Wouldn't my Android Pro license be useless without Unity Pro? Shouldn't I be getting a refund for both if I am going back to the free/personal license?

Thanks for your help,
    Scott

7. kenlem

kenlem

I've been searching for a half hour. Where exactly is the form to get a refund on 5 PRO?

8. kenlem

kenlem

9. fatfly321

fatfly321

I want a refund on my unity pro as they have rejected every package I submitted to unity over 2 months all 6 assets rejected for poor quality even though they look better than most on store.
    And they wont say whats wrong with the quality.
    where do I apply for refund, please help.

10. Ostwind

Ostwind

Refunds in this thread were only for special case when U5 changes were announced. Unity Pro however has nothing to do with Asset Store or it's approvals and probably wont entitle you to get a refund.

Maybe you should post another thread with images of your assets to get people to tell whats wrong with them. Comparing your stuff to other stuff in the store does not work if the ones in store are old and submitted before the quality demands got higher.

11. Ryiah

Ryiah

Create a thread in General Discussion with images of the assets. The community is pretty good at pointing out the most likely causes for an asset to be rejected.

12. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

You can't get a refund for Pro because of asset store submissions. That's completely unrelated. Any threads about assets should go in Assets and Asset Store.

--Eric

13. Ippokratis

Ippokratis

Maybe it's time to close this thread

14. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

This thread was for a specific issue where Unity were offering refunds for Unity 5 from preorders of Unity 5 in 2015. It is no longer relevant, and is locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.