Search Unity

GBL-Initial

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by yazi, Dec 26, 2017.

1. yazi

yazi

Hello fellows, Admin, Professors & Developers,

I am not sure that this forum is right or not to post my queries, but I have very high hope from experts.

I want to make a game for kids of primary education, but seriously stuck in initial phases which are:

1) I want to create a register/login menu, but with admin dashboard where we can handle all users details and active or delete, statistics and logs as well. For the reference, please click the link http://www.netartmedia.net/mall/images/mall-screenshots/php-admin-dashboard.jpg for this query.

2) Curious that what if I make user admin dashboard in PHP and after that can, I import or link with unity?

Please try to tell me tutorials or references or any forum in which I can get details and proceed with my work.

Running out of time, so have a high hope from you all.

regards

2. TonyLi

TonyLi

Hi, and welcome to the Unity forums.

This is the Game Design section. Game design is "the process of designing the content and rules of a video game in the pre-production stage and designing the gameplay, environment, storyline, and characters in the production stage" (wikipedia). Your questions would fit better in another section, such as Scripting. Unity also has an extensive Learning section.

However, if you're running out of time, you should contact an outsourcing studio to make your game. Making a game takes time, especially if you're just learning. It's not something to undertake if you're short on time. Two outsourcing studios are The Knights of Unity and Ironbelly Studios, although you can find others on Unity Connect.

pk_Holzbaum and theANMATOR2b like this.
  3. yazi

yazi

Thanks for your response, so better that let me know where I can post this query please?

4. TonyLi

TonyLi

5. yazi

yazi

Ah really thanks, but also if you refer me the exact location to post this query please?

6. TonyLi

TonyLi

1. Create an account on Unity Connect.

2. On the Unity Connect homepage, under "What type of content do you want to publish?" click Job, then select Post Task.

Keep in mind that game development takes time. Less experienced developers tend to charge less but take more time. Good luck!

7. yazi

yazi

Respected Tony, I clearly understand what you said.

I am not that much beginner, actually need some guidelines and ideas and seriously after that I can manage.

And once again thanks for your kind act, it seems a lot to me seriously, and also still waiting for positive hope.

Actually, I am doing Ph.D, so have to go through with all these phase.

Hope you got.

8. pk_Holzbaum

pk_Holzbaum

9. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored