Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Games released with Unity Android

Discussion in 'Android' started by Wozik, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BogdanDude

BogdanDude

2. Wozik

Wozik

BogdanDude, cheeeerz with the update. Seems really awesome!

3. BogdanDude

BogdanDude

Thanks! :) Wait till the Xperia Play comes out! That one is even better :)

4. TMK

TMK

We've released our first Android game made with Unity now :)

Description:

Play Domino Solitaire on your Android device! Domino Solitaire features over 50 challenging and fun levels! Solve the puzzles by figuring out where each of the 28 dominoes are hidden!

If you enjoy playing Sudoku, Domino Solitaire will provide you with equally mind twisting challenges in a new and fun way!

Includes Bonus Game Buccaneer: Sort the seven domino stacks to solve the puzzle!

Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kristanix.android.dominosolitaire

5. Wozik

Wozik

TMK, this domino game looks really good.

Bogdan, the with the multiplayer Guerilla Bob brings the next level of fun. Hope to see more awesome titles from you soon ;-)

6. Mark-Ripley

Mark-Ripley

Ah cool, glad to see Domino's released!

7. Jeremy-Alessi

Jeremy-Alessi

Here are some additions I was involved with

Fat Rat by Kudzooka

Skyline Blade by Midnight Status

8. Wozik

Wozik

Jeremy Alessi, thanks, the list is updated. Also about the Xoom issues. I have a build that fixes the Xoom loading screen freeze. Please contact me (oleg@unity3d.com) if you want a fixed build. I'll push it to the Android beta sometime later.

Oleg

9. Myx

Myx

Thunder BANG

We at Triolith Entertainment have released our first game! Thunder BANG

The game puts a heavy emphasis on action, reaction and speed. Main character and socially awkward super hero Thunder BANG has to defeat the hordes of incoming enemies using only his thunderous fists of justice! The player has to swipe the screen in four different directions to attack; one direction for each enemy.

The game is released in Full and Lite versions, so if you want to check it out, do so!

10. JoshOClock

JoshOClock

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  11. Fenyx4

Fenyx4

Slaughter gnomes to protect your precious coins! Our first game with Unity! Looking forwards to more to come. Android Market

12. JoshOClock

JoshOClock

13. Wozik

Wozik

thanks, updated

14. lincthra

lincthra

15. speedy15453

speedy15453

16. speedy15453

speedy15453

17. Lostlogic

Lostlogic

Battle Cards, our first game for the Android, was released the other day. :)

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gameroutfit.battlecards&feature=search_result

Play classic card games in this battle-themed adventure!
    Play in two classic card games: Tower attack, and Elevens.

In Tower Attack, you hit the card that is one higher or lower than the target card on the field, until all the cards are cleared, and the monster is defeated.

In Elevens, you hit cards until they add up to eleven, to remove them from the field, and defeat the monster.

Defeat over a dozen monsters and compete against others on the global leaderboards.

Unlock achievements through OpenFeint.

18. ezone

ezone

Crazy Snowboard Pro was just released (paid version of Crazy Snowboard without ads and an extra 11 dudes and boards):

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ezone.SnowPro

WiFi REMOTE: Use your phone as a game controller for your Tablet using the new "WiFi Remote" feature!!

19. jumpman475

jumpman475

Does anyone know what the game shown on the unity android page is called? Or is it not even released?

20. Wozik

Wozik

ezone, awesome idea with the wifi remote. Keep up the good job. As we're aware, Crazy Snowboard is often referred to as a default application to test Unity experience on Android. Also we're happy to see it promoted on the Marketplace.

21. PatHightree

PatHightree

22. Wozik

Wozik

Hightree, technically we don't restrict usage of any assets (including full demo projects) people get from Unity website...

23. PatHightree

PatHightree

Aha, I see what you're saying.
    Too bad I'd have to purchase the game to leave a review, congratulating them with the completion of the tutorial ;)

24. Joshua_Falkner

Joshua_Falkner

Now that Qualcomm has taken their SDK out of beta:

Zombie Room AR
    Demo
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.noyoushutupgames.zombieroomardemo

Full Version
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.noyoushutupgames.zombieroomar

Zombie Room AR is an augmented reality game designed for the Android Mobile platform. Augment Reality is a live view of the physical world combined with virtual computer generated imagery to give you an in-game experience like no other.

In this game your character is trapped in a laboratory space rigged with different types of deadly traps. Zombies are then inserted into the room and you must lure them over the traps. Trigger the traps to finish the job and complete the test... Remember... you're being observed...

Please Note:
    This is an Augment Reality Game. You will need to print out the Image Target onto a sheet of paper and aim your phone's camera at it in order to play the game. Download the Target Image here:

http://noyoushutupgames.com/ImageTargets/Zombie_Room_AR.png

When printing, do not crop the picture, but ensure it takes up the full sheet of paper.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  25. benni05

benni05

Hi guys,

we've just release Baby's Music Box - a cool new way to soothe your baby.

Unfortunately we are still harmed by a bug I've filed that prevents quitting the App orderly at least on Samsung Galaxy phones. I still hope that Unity is doing something about it.

Ben

EDIT

Thanks to the beta build we were able to fix the issue. Thanks a lot!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  26. Wozik

Wozik

Joshua_Falkner, good stuff. I guess it's one of the first QCAR games on the Marketplace. BTW, did you use their QCAR 1.0 version? Otherwise how are you filtering out the supported devices?

benni05, we released a beta build with the fix. Please email me to oleg@unity3d.com and I'll share the beta build with you.

27. Joshua_Falkner

Joshua_Falkner

As far as I can tell it's the first Unity game to launch using their SDK (I've had the game finished for a long time waiting for the sdk to go GA). I did have to use QCAR 1.0 since that's the only version of the SDK that is licensed for the market place.

Now that the SDK is GA I can finally finish the other 3 AR games I've had on the back burner!

28. DanTreble

DanTreble

29. ShockPanda

ShockPanda

Last edited: May 1, 2011
  30. RobyOne

RobyOne

31. SmurGoes

SmurGoes

Triolith Entertainment's second game for Android:
    Wisp
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.Triolith.Wisp

Wisp, a nordic ambient puzzle adventure with rich forests and enchanting music!

Eira, a wisp of the forest, is lost and you must help her find her way home.
    The journey won’t be without danger though: in the forest lies the ancient and bleeding creature Fáfnir. His blood seeps from his wounds and out into the forest where it gains a life of its own; corrupting and defiling the surrounding woods and any life it comes in contact with. Eira has to avoid being consumed, while solving the mysteries ahead of her.

32. Wozik

Wozik

The list is updated. BTW, I think it's time to sort the list by awesomeness. Any ideas of what to sort it by and how to do it?

33. Joshua_Falkner

Joshua_Falkner

I'd say probably sort the list by type of game first (Puzzle, Action Adventure, RPG, etc). Not sure if it's fair to then list them under the category by install base or rating or something. Maybe keep it alphabetical?

34. Ricks

Ricks

Parcour:
    Challenges your intellectual and reactive capabilities in a 3D environment, experienced in 1st person view.

Full version: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ulrichs.parcour

Storyset:
    Year 2092... Society is divided into the rich and the poor. Occasionally the 'Lottery of Life' grants people from the lower class the chance for a better life - under the sole condition they survive the "Parcour". This time your ticket was chosen...

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2011
  35. FiveFingers

FiveFingers

And finally came out also:

Mad O Ball 3D Zero HD

It's a demo/lite version 4 levels, with OpenFeint integration and OpenGL 2.0 !
    Best played on a Desire HD or such.

It also features a stronger camera tilt (it was too soft on the iOS version IMO) and all the beauty of the GL 2 acceleration shaders. (We will soon Unify these tweaks on the iOS future updates as well)

Tell us your thoughts !

36. wipeer

wipeer

DiceBall

Rolling Dice Has Never Been More Fun!

DiceBall is an original 3D game, where you control a ball by tilting the device and try to hit the green dice.

Enjoy hours of fun and addictive gameplay.

Screeenshot:

Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pfVG0GsYb0

37. bome99

bome99

38. GilbertoVeiga

GilbertoVeiga

39. Wozik

Wozik

thanks updated

GilbertoVeiga our asset license allows users to use the Unity sample assets in any way they wish.

40. Deleted User

Deleted User

41. digitalpowers

digitalpowers

I just released GravityWell a space scorched earth style game. It is made more interesting by the fact that your weapons will be pulled around by the gravity of the planets between you and your enemy.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.digitalpowers.gravitywell

Quite honestly the graphics suck and the game is still a bit beta, but it is rather fun.

42. Wozik

Wozik

got it ;-)

43. Rush-Rage-Games

Rush-Rage-Games

Looks awesome.

44. ratrodstudio

ratrodstudio

Here's our latest android game:

Hockey Fight Pro: http://hockeyfightpro.com
    Marketplace: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ratrodstudio.hockeyfightpro

Do you have what it takes to step on the ice? Drop the gloves and test your skills in this unique 3D hockey fighting game! The game is rough and the stakes are high. Fueled by pride or desperation, when it’s game time, nothing else matters. Once the players are ready to engage, they are bound for an altercation.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  45. Wozik

Wozik

oh yes, Pat, eventually ;-) Greeting with the awesome release!

46. Ricks

Ricks

Attached Files:

47. benni05

benni05

Stellar Escape has been featured on the Google Market. Would be nice to know from the Developer/Publisher how this turns out :) It has been announced here some weeks ago.

Ben

48. DanTreble

DanTreble

Currently featured on the Android Market is Hoops AR. It's managing to infuriate people without printers everywhere, oh well! You give something away free and all you get is abuse!

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.BigPlayAR.HoopsAR

Video review

Featured was a 40x multiplier in downloads.

49. ratrodstudio

ratrodstudio

Thanks Oleg!
    A lot more to come :)

50. mariusz

mariusz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.