Search Unity

Games released with Unity Android

Discussion in 'Android' started by Wozik, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MatthiasZarzecki

MatthiasZarzecki

Vertical Void DX

In Vertical Void DX you explore a unique, endlessly generated cave-system. You move perpetually forward and gain speed. By tilting the phone you can adjust your postiion and chose paths.

$vv_dx_1024x500.png

It's now Free on the Google-Play-Store.

-Matthias

2. Train

Train

Area Break 2 is out now at first for Android. A Breakout Clone with 30 Levels, a local highscore for 10 entries and a normal and hard mode to play. Level normal or random mode too. It is a tilt playing game.

$AreaBreakHDscreen006b_zps46ac5e48.png

Link

3. SonicPunch

SonicPunch

$BV - Feature Graphic w-mark.png

Hey there guys! My name is Damien Tsui, founder of Sonic Punch Studio and sole-developer.

I am proud to announce that I have released "Bubble Virtuoso" and it is now available on Google Play!

Bubble Virtuoso is my first commercial game and the first game I've ever made. It was developed in Unity3D 3.5 using the PlayMaker plugin for everything from logic, UI systems and even my own personal asset pooling solution. Here's a bit of trivia: I had no programming experience prior to making this game, yet I was able to complete this after 10 months of blood, sweat and hair loss!

DESCRIPTION
    Bubble Virtuoso is a not-quite-easy Android game of popping bubbles. The aim: tap and pop the bubbles on the screen in numerical ascending order to score points.

Sounds easy? Think again! This is a game that rewards speed and accuracy! Mistakes are punished! In order to get the highest score you will need a good eye to find that lowest numbered bubble and fast but coordinated fingers to pop the bubbles in the correct order!

FEATURES:
    * Become a Bubble Virtuoso and get the highest score!
    * Bonuses for how well you are performing? Yes, please!
    * Be fast and accurate to enter "Dubble Time"!
    * Feel your reflexes and senses evolve - this is a game with hidden benefits!
    * Can be run on both phones and tablets!

$shot01 - marked.png $shot02 - marked.png $shot03 - marked.png $shot04 - marked.png

Get it now on Google Play!

4. mikhail111777

mikhail111777

Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
  5. FussenKuh

FussenKuh

Bouncing Bombs!

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.FussenKuh.BouncingBombs

After toiling with Unity3D for too many evenings to count (and pestering my friends to test, and re-test it), I've finally decided to introduce my labor of love to the world for all to see and enjoy. It's completely free, so what do you have to lose? ;)

Meet Bobby, the Friendly Bomb. Tick, tick, tick... BOOM! Bobby has exploded. Don't let that happen to Bobby! Avoid obstacles! Unleash power-ups! Collect coins! And, save the princess! Wait, what?!?! There ain't no princess in this game.

The Goal Is Simple: Keep Bobby from exploding for as long as possible. The longer Bobby survives, the higher your score. The more coins Bobby collects, the more power-ups you can buy. The higher your score, the more you can brag about being at the top of the world-wide Leaderboards!

You can't control Bobby directly. Instead, you must draw temporary walls to ricochet Bobby in the direction you'd like him to travel. Collect the good stuff... Avoid the bad... and use a power-up or two for goodness sake (No, really! It'll make your life easier). Reap your rewards and spend them in the Equipment shop.

The world of Bouncing Bombs! is always in flux. That wall over there? Yep, it's gone now. Can't navigate to that power-up? Give it a moment, a path might open up. When you finally hear that BOOM. No worries. Just start ricocheting Bobby around all over again!

Each game round is different from the last to ensure that you'll always enjoy a unique experience.

Feature Highlights:
    • Dynamically changing environment: Each game-play session is unique
    • Test your mind and reflexes: Predict where Bobby is headed and react to ricochet him to where you want him to go
    • World-wide Daily/Weekly/All-Time Leaderboard player rankings
    • World-wide Daily/Weekly/All-Time Top 100 score boards. How many times can you get your name in the Top 100?
    • Multiple game modes: Power-up Bobby for big scores in Normal mode or test your raw talent in Hard
    • Purchase power-ups with your collected coins to increase your chances of survival
    • Customize your game with unlockable backgrounds
    • Casual game play: Easy to learn. Challenging to master

If the game sounds interesting, please, grab it from the Play Store and give it a try!

- Chris

$MainMenu.jpg $PlayShot2-MultUp.jpg $PowerUpMenu.jpg

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  6. Alzan

Alzan

Attached Files:

7. ahaykal

ahaykal

Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  8. KrayZLogic

KrayZLogic

Super Ballz

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.krayzgames.superballz

$banner1_512.png

Take control of a Super Ball as you try to rescue your balldog from the evil blocks that stole her. Play through 100 levels in Story Mode as you track down the evil block that is now holding your balldog or see if you have what it takes to get all 750 stars on the 250 levels in Challenge Mode. Just like the Super Balls you played with as a kid, this Super Ball never stops bouncing!

A simple and addicting puzzle game similar to alleyway or any other block breaking game, but you decide where the Super Ball will go. Simply tap the left or right side of the screen, and the Super Ball will move in that direction. And since it is a Super Ball, it will never stop bouncing. Not all blocks are made alike! You must be careful, some blocks cannot be destroyed. These blocks may change the color of your Super Ball or even destroy your Super Ball!

$screen6.png

$screen3.png

$screen4.png

$qrcodeappstore.png

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
  9. TheRaider

TheRaider

10. mikhail111777

mikhail111777

Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  11. augasur

augasur

Hello,

I have finally released my first game on Google Play store and I want to thank the Unity community for the support during the creation time.

BOUNDLESS VELOCITY is a new endless runner experience, where you can feel the unlimited speeds and challenge the gravity.

Click here to download!

Augustas Urbonas.

12. Loic-Joint

Loic-Joint

Hello everyone!

A quick post to show you my little game made with Unity free and Playtmaker, out a few days ago on Android via Google Play: Gatling Tank.

Here are the features of the game:

- 27 levels spread across multiple gaming environments
    - 11 opponents to face
    - Ability to upgrade your tank between missions

A video is also available on google play :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NapheliaGames.GatelingTank

13. UserX

UserX

14. Candalina

Candalina

I gotta saying "Sonic Speed Moto : Nitro Motorbike Pro Racing"

Just released for the Android.
    $91ISmvcnhqL.png $91xbi-aqt4L.png

One of the best motor bike street racing games on iPhone is now on Android.

= Super fun adrenaline pumped motoebike racing
    = Super easy controls, just tilt your device
    = Awesome bike sounds and great graphics
    = Get it today while its free

Show your support
    Thanks

15. Auno

Auno

looking for our's game "Pop The Fruit 2 : Puzzle Bubble (Acorn Buster) ": One of the best match 3 bubble shooting games on android is here.

$81rS8tC9UDL.png

the icon is cute ! and so easy to play this game, you know the rules. Just move your bubble gun by swiping on the screen and let go to fire. Match 3 or more of the same bubbles to release the fruit and get points. To complete a level you must release all the acorns from the trees above.
    Use your power ups to get further and give yourself an advantage. Each level costs 3 energy points. When you complete a level you get more energy points. Energy also increase automatically every 20 minutes so come back and play later if you don't have enough, or you can buy packs of energy with cash.

Product Features
    -Lots of cool levels to unlock
    -Awesome fruit popping power ups
    -Super simple and fun game play
    -A great twist on a classic game mechanic
    -More levels and updates coming soon, download this latest version today

16. ThumbStorm

ThumbStorm

$MathSlice.png - Math Slicer
    We just released our first android game and would love any feedback from the community we can get. It's a game geared for kids learning and improving their basic math skills but while making the game we found it's fun for adults as well.

Free version - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Thumbstorm.MathSliceFree
    Pro Version (.99) - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Thumbstorm.MathSlicePro

$MathSlice01.jpg

$MathSlice03.jpg

We'd also like to know if a setting for faster game play would be something people would want in an upgrade.

thanks,
    Thumbstorm

17. TheRaider

TheRaider

18. Auno

Auno

This is my favorite space shooter game

“Galaxy Clash : Sonic Fighter Vs The Space Plague Clans ”

$81zHtbxWKmL.png

This is bullet hell adventure wars at its best. Station yourself on the frontier of war and save our homeworld

Your quest is to command your elite sonic fighter, dash through the stars, and wipeout the galactic plague before they wipeout life on planet Earth.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    > Amazing arcade style visuals and sound
    > Lots of levels to play through
    > 4 ships to unlock, all with different weapons and special power ups
    > Get free lives, weapon upgrades, by using coins. Collect them in the game.
    > Players who love other space wars shooters like Zaxxon, Shogun, and Dodonpachi Resurrection will love this game too.

$818d3Jcj+pL.png

$B1oHB-c6ifS.jpg

trust me , this is a cool game .you will love it .

you also search "PandaTapGames" in twitter . connect with us .

19. TheRaider

TheRaider

20. Oniony

Oniony

Just released my first game made with Unity to Google Play. Give it a try :D

In the app, you can take a picture and then use various weapons to destroy the picture. The free version features 5/11 of the full version's weapons. Weapons include a flamethrower, a machine gun, a hammer, etc. In the full version, you can also import pictures from internet links.

It's pretty fun. Even for me. You'd think after developing this for such a long time, I'd be sick of it, but I use it all the time to relieve stress and just mess around. Hahaha.

Here's the link to my game: Defacer on Google Play

$48ECK.jpg $48EDv.jpg

21. Pragnani K

Pragnani K

22. thegdeveloper

thegdeveloper

23. nikolic

nikolic

24. animalgame

animalgame

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  25. ruyl

ruyl

Available on Google Play Store: Link

$main_4.png

The Rockets is an arcade shooter game where you encounter unique boss fights. While battling your way through the levels you collect coins which are needed to upgrade your rocket - making you more powerful as you keep progressing. The game is divided into chapters which have their own theme including a new rocket boss mechanics.
    The game is easy to play - yet fun and challenging - and best of all: It's Free!! Start shooting you way to Victory now!

Game Features:
    - 20+ unique levels
    - Unlock bonuslevels for a real challenge.
    - Upgrade system.
    - Powerups including abilities like: Slow Time, Sonic Burst and more.
    - Google+ leader-boards / achievements

$rockets_0.png $rockets_12.png $rockets_2.png $rockets_6.png

26. koochy_rat

koochy_rat

Disassembly 3D: Ultimate Stereoscopic Destruction is now available for Android!

Love taking things apart? Seeing how things work? This app lets you do so! Plus you can blow it up at the end!
    Disassembly 3D: Ultimate Stereoscopic Destruction simulates the experience of taking everyday objects apart. Remove screws, bolts, nuts and every single part with your bare hands. All with realistic disassembly physics!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kch.Disassembly3D

$trainbannerfinal.png

27. koochy_rat

koochy_rat

The most realistic elevator simulation ever! You will not find anything as detailed as this in any game! Fully working, mechanically accurate elevator that you can ride in! Great for kids, elevator enthusiasts and to pass your time while in the elevator!

*** Top #1 in the New Paid Casual Games category! -- Sep 2013 ***

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kch.Elevator3D

$elevator@4x.png

28. doppelmonster

doppelmonster

Im happy to announce that i just released my first game: Carrom Deluxe (Playstore Link)
    Check it out!

$Screen05_800.png

29. wana7262

wana7262

Green Force: Zombies is Back Again
    DOWNLOAD: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.raptor.trinity.gfzombies
    =============
    Green Force: Zombies provides a unique experience of FPS gaming and Zombies shooter without compromising on the subtle aspects of individual genres.
    City is infected with deadly virus and people are turning into living dead causing mayhem. Government is trying to quarantine the infected areas, but failing completely. Those who survived the virus outbreak are at their own including the renowned professor Dr. Smith Kline. Who claims to have developed the drug to stop the outbreak and possibly cure the infected.
    The Zombies are forced to live at the expense of non-infected and nothing but the flesh! It's only a matter of time that there's no survivor.
    Green Force takes on the task to rescue the city and possibly save the world!
    -----
    The game offers story mode with missions of varying difficulty level. If you are only in the mood to kill zombies endlessly visit the maps in Survival or Turbo mode for some practice.
    Survival and Turbo mode offer the selection of two maps you can practice in. Turbo mode is only different from Survival that the Zombies keep on respawning and you don't have the time!
    You have the choice of different weapons. Visit the armory section to select the Primary and Secondary weapon combo. If you run out of ammo in one of your weapon just swipe on the weapon icon to switch.
    Remember the world is counting on you and you need to survive through the missions and manage your ammo carefully.
    Good luck commander!
    =========================
    Like us and follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/raptorinteractive
    You can discuss your requests for the game on our facebook page.
    DOWNLOAD: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.raptor.trinity.gfzombies

30. oneXwork

oneXwork

31. SheheryarAamir

SheheryarAamir

32. Evil-Indie-Games

Evil-Indie-Games

Chiptune Runner is an indie music video game where an endless runner meets step sequencer.

Take your hero on an exciting journey through platform levels, fight epic battles against bosses, make your own chiptunes...

Some features:
    - music endless runner
    - real time chiptune music creation
    - built-in step sequencer
    - over 30 unique levels and more in updates
    - 4 game modes
    - epic boss fights!
    - in-game level editor
    - online levels sharing
    - new heroes to unlock
    - chiptune music instruments to collect
    - iOS: iOS 7 and Game Center support
    - more things soon in updates!

Some screens:

Chiptune Runner gameplay:

Chiptune Runner for iOS: goo.gl/L88Pev

Chiptune Runner for Android: goo.gl/uTZNec

33. Darkshines01

Darkshines01

*** New Android Game *** ALPHAGEDDON

Hello, friends!

I just released my newest Android game: Alphageddon!

It's a short action game where, after creating the Earth, you have to destroy it, using all sorts of powers, with cool especial effects.

Here's the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MaliceInteractive.Alphageddon

I hope you guys like it.

Best regards,
    Andre Lima
    maliceinteractive.com

34. zmeinaz

zmeinaz

I just released my first Unity Android game, Fat Dragon!

Check out Fat Dragon on the Google Play Store:

Full Version

Trial Version

35. kevinwallace

kevinwallace

36. emergki

emergki

37. junaid2pac

junaid2pac

38. ThumbStorm

ThumbStorm

$MathSliceIcon114.png

Math Slicer was created to help my daughter develop and strengthen her math skills and while testing the game we found a bunch of parents were having success getting their kids to practice using our game instead of flash card apps. It runs along the fruit ninja slicing concept but instead of fruit you slice the correct number that flies up on the screen for the current problem.

Free Version - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Thumbstorm.MathSliceFree&hl=en
    or
    http://www.amazon.com/Thumbstorm-LLC-Math-Slicer-Free/dp/B00E9DU4XW

Pro Version - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Thumbstorm.MathSlicePro&hl=en
    or
    http://www.amazon.com/Thumbstorm-LLC-Math-Slicer-Pro/dp/B00EBASADE/ref=sr_1_2?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1381286233&sr=1-2&keywords=math+slicer

39. andymads

andymads

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  40. Tillrobby

Tillrobby

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  41. nataliaellery

nataliaellery

42. Epictickle

Epictickle

Take To The Skies! is Purgatory Entertainments first ever release on Google Play!

Description​

Take To The Skies is a new infinite runner from Purgatory Entertainment.
    Your reflexes will be tested as you dodge towers and collect coins to increase your score.
    Use your accelerometer to tilt and dodge, and you can even use swiping for vertical movement.
    Features:
    -Eleven obstacles to stay away from
    -Powerups, and three different ranks. Buy them with ingame currency to unlock
    -Magnet powerup pulls coins towards you
    -Slow Time powerup gives you a little more time to get out of tight spots.
    -Shrink powerup shrinks your chopper down to let you get in those small spaces.
    -Speed Boost powerup boosts your speed to help you maximize your distance.
    -Multiplier powerup increases the income received by picking up coins.

Screenshots​

View attachment 70649

Download Full Version:​

[HR][/HR]

Don't have the funds?​

No worries! Here at Purgatory Entertainment, we understand that sometimes you just aren't able to pay for that one video game that you really want. That is why we support a 100% free version of our app! There are a few less powerups, and you will have to deal with a few minor ads every now and then, but hey, free is free, right?

Download Free:​

43. Horizon Productions

Horizon Productions

Audionaut - a new free music game on Android

Hi everyone!

We are Horizon Productions - a small indie team from Australia and have recently released Audionaut, created using Unity. Audionaut is a new interstellar rhythm runner game available on Android that allows you to play your own music. Zoom your way through the galaxy to the beat of your favourite songs! Try it out and tell us what you think, we are continuously improving on the game and value your feedback.

Download the game from Google Play Store here!
    You can also visit us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and YouTube.
    Email: horizon.productions.media@gmail.com

Thanks!

The Horizon Productions Team

44. ratrodstudio

ratrodstudio

45. PawelBodytko

PawelBodytko

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.threeddept.Spheroku&hl=en

http://www.spheroku.com/

$11-inch-tablet-screen1.jpg

Spheroku 1.0 Review
    reader review by Kenny Francis, 05 Oct 2013
    Spheroku 1.0 Review
    This app is like Sudoku on steroids. Instead of a square, it's a sphere. And instead of 2D it's 3D. Basically, throw out just about everything you are used to when it comes to Sudoku because this app has changed the landscape of this classic game. It also adds an element of Rubik's cube just to make things a bit more exciting for some, and a whole lot harder for others. The colors tend to distract me at times so beware of that. It's just one more thing that throws off your puzzle solving abilities. You will never play another sudoku game after you try this one.

http://www.apppicker.com/readerreviews/168/spheroku-10-review#0GRcturqILHvXTAg.99

http://www.digitalproducer.com/arti...me-where-Sudoku-Meets-the-Rubiks-Cube-2865856
    $tv-andrewSpheroku.jpg

46. Auno

Auno

Hey , I am Auno . I wanna show my new game in Android game "Kingdom Of Zombies : Plant Farm Fight ! "

Tired of the zombies being the bad guys? Well not anymore. Become Doctor Evil and grow super zombies in your farm, send them out to battle, and loot gold across the land. It's zombie payback time !!

NEW FUNNY GAME ! AVAILABLE OCTOBER 31st 2013 ON GOOGLE PLAY AND AMAZON APP STORE

STORY Doctor Evil is the zombie farming master and has only one thing on his mind - GOLD! He travels with his zombie army across the land in search of villages to loot. One day he comes across a mysterious island filled with Knights, talking pandas, witches, and a mysterious demon. And this is where our story begins. Become the Doctor, grow your army, plunder towns and villages, and get to the bottom of the islands mysterious past.

sorry I can't post the video , so please search it by yourself in youtube .

you will like it , I promised !

47. cpasjuste

cpasjuste

Availabe now on Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.malothetoad.hidden

View attachment 73521

Mini Promo Video

[video=youtube_share;x4GS458yXsg]http://youtu.be/x4GS458yXsg

View attachment 73739

Should come very soon to Android and Windows Surface

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  48. Nitrohex

Nitrohex

Great game! How long did it take to develop? Teamwork or solo project?

49. Claudio84

Claudio84

PepeGoalf7 is the official videogame of Simone Pepe, Juventus player, that combined his two great passions, football and golf, creating a very nice arcade game.
    Have fun challenge your friends overcoming all obstacles in this course a bit 'unusual, you win all the levels and get the highest score.

Download

Android: http://bit.ly/PepeGoalfAndroid

[video=youtube_share;tHSbfz9LyXE]http://youtu.be/tHSbfz9LyXE

View attachment 74162
    View attachment 74164 View attachment 74165 View attachment 74166

50. kortenoever

kortenoever

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.