Search Unity

Gameplay. Fighting

Discussion in 'Open Projects' started by DSivtsov, Oct 30, 2020.

1. DSivtsov

DSivtsov

RoadMap card

Question1. When some designated target did smash (like barrel), if protagonist is very close he will lose some health?
    Propose1:
    • to have short range and long range weapon.
    • designated target smashed by short range protagonist receive damage
    Question2. When the protagonist does lose health how it will be fluence on him?
    Propose2:
    • it must influence on his possibilities carry capacity in inventory (more detail in UI wireframing tread)
    Question3. Will the enemy have a partial control zone in one location or it will see all zone at ones? And protagonist can leave enemy control zone only by changing location ("run from enemy")?
    Propose3:
    • different enemy have different control zone
    • some enemy "see" only at short range, and can be get around and attack from backward by short range weapon without damage (or skip first attack from enemy or made attack and thant quick return to safe distance)
    Question4. Will be difference between the enemy faint and full his death? Can he restored from faint and be ready to fight again (if protagonist doesn't leave enemy control zone)?
    Propose4:
    • will be cool if enemy can be leaved in different states: faint or full death (it give more different gameplay and different ways to play protagonist role - "bad or good hero")

2. DSivtsov

DSivtsov

@cirocontinisio Could you link the corresponding RoadMap card to this threads (If I made all right)

3. cirocontinisio

cirocontinisio

As I said in the other thread the cards in the Game Design wiki deck are not tasks, so we're not working on those yet.
    Also, I appreciate all the ideas, but we are trying to keep the gameplay simple. Feature creep is real on this project, if you know what I mean :)
    Plus, any and all extra gameplay needs to be explained (for instance, you lose health > your inventory shrinks, what happens? you lose objects?) so for now we really want to keep it to a minimum, and expand after we have the basics in place.

4. DSivtsov

DSivtsov

Roger (avia)
    {
    OK. It's clear - "best the enemy of the good".:)
    Now I know new term :cool:
    }